Copyright (c) 2014 by Jordan O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jordan O -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Jordan O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshy

Hey freshmen. (: I bet your existed to be in 9th grade finally. I have some advice for you, so you can make it through your freshman year.

1) DO NOT SLEEP IN CLASS. It gets you absolutely no where. Trust me.

2) Make sure you get along with everyone and have a lot of friends; it will make the year go by faster.

3) Don’t mess with Mr. Bart, you’re not going to win and you’ll just have him on your bad side forever!

4) Do all your blogs! And projects.

5) At least act like you care somewhat even if you could care less, you’ll get farther.

6) Take chances, be original. But don’t go overboard.

7) Make memories! You’re a somebody now, not just a 7th or 8th grader(;

8) Keep all drama to a minimum, for real, don’t be the drama queen everyone hates.

9) One of the best things you can do is get ahead in your work, if you do that you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

10) And one more thing, enjoy all the thing you get to do now and never got to before, like homecoming, prep rally’s, and a bigger and better field day. :D

I hope you make the best of you freshman year. Have fun, make mistakes. (: I know I did. And I don’t regret any of it. Have fun guys!

Love,

Jordan.

“Romeo and Juliet” is about two lovers who are very serious about each other and would do anything for each other, and We the Kings has a song called “Check Yes Juliet” It’s is also about two lovers who are very serious about each other and don’t let anyone else tear them apart.

In Romeo and Juliet they have family’s that hate each other but they don’t let that tear them apart. In the song “Check Yes Juliet” he says “I won’t go until you come out side.” What he means by that is I love you too much and I’m not leavening until I get to see you. He also says “I’ll keep throwing rocks at your window, there’s no turning back for us tonight.” What he’s saying by that is I’m going to get your attention and then you’re going to come with me and no matter what anyone has to say about it, were not going to go back and get separated. The song says “Don’t ever look back, they’ll tear us apart.” When they say that, they mean we’re not going to go back because they don’t want us together and they will take us away from each other. Something else that they say in the song, “Forever it’ll be you and me.” When they say that there saying there serious about their relationship just like Romeo and Juliet were.

In Romeo and Juliet it’s almost the something no one wanted them together, and everyone was trying to pull them apart. When they wanted to see each other they would have to sneak of or be sneaky about it. Also Romeo and Juliet wanted to be with each other forever; that’s why they got married.

I think the song “Check Yes Juliet” is a lot alike the book Romeo and Juliet because they have just about the same relationship.

The Readers Response would criticize the movie The Women in Black.

They would criticize it because it was very slow and had no point really.

When I was watching the movie I was pretty mad I spent my money on it to watch it because I thought it was stupid. It was ridiculously slow getting to the point and it really didn’t have a point.

This movie also didn't have a climax to it either. I’m not the only one who would criticize it. When we went to the movie there were only about 10 people in the whole movie theater, I don’t think they were impressed by the movie either. The person I went with did not like the movie also.

In conclusion, a Reader's Response would criticize the movie The Women in Black.

February Freewrite

My dog is a black and white Shih Tzu, His name is Buster. During the winter when we don’t get his hair cut he’s big and fluffy and has soo much hair that hangs to the ground from his belly and has so much hair he can barely see. In the summer we get his hair cut and he’s small and soft and sort of look like a rat, but a cute rat. (: he has a under bite and always has the tip of his tongue sticking out so he looks really really funny.         

Buster loves to sleep on his back with his legs in the air. His favorite thing to do is play ball, he has lots of tennis balls and he will get one and bring it to you and he will make you through it for him over and over and over again and it gets very annoying. He’s very bossy, and pushy, if you don’t do what he wants he will bug you and cry in till he gets what he wants. I think the best part about my dog is that he’s over protective of me, and no one’s allowed to hit me or ruff house with me because he thinks there hurting me and he will bit the person that hitting me, if I tell him to attack someone he will. He’s definitely my dog; he doesn’t like anyone but me.  He sleeps in my bed with me every night, and I like that I’m the only one he trust.              

I’ve had buster since he was just about a year old, I’ve had him for 5 years. Ever since I got him I knew he was mine because since he was just a puppy he did not like anyone else. My dog follows me every ware I go, I guess you could say he is like a lost puppy. Ha-ha. I can’t leave a room without him being right behind me. Every time I leave and come back when he sees me he goes crazy he gets so existed and freaks out that I’m home. I’m so happy that I have a dog that loves me that much, it feels good to know no matter what I have someone who loves me unconditionally, right or wrong, through everything.        

Jordan

Miss Transue

9th grade CP English

6th January 2012

What makes a person good? Will is one of the main characters in the book “Something Wicked This Way Comes.” And then there was Jim. Between the two of them will was the good one, the brave one, and the thoughtful one.

Will was the good one, there’s a lot of evidence that the book supplies. He was good because he will was born a minute before the midnight of Halloween, and Jim was born a minute after the midnight so he was born on Halloween, so by the book saying Jim was born on Halloween it means he’s evil, because Halloween is filled with evil. Will had light, white, bright hair that was full of positively, Jims hair was dark and black, and it was scary, it dint have anything promising about it. In the very beginning of the book the lighting rod sails men came up to Will and Jim and told the boys something bad was going to happen on that night, that Jims house would be struck by lighting and burn down, That gave me a feeling that Jim was bad and had bad luck.

Will had been the brave one through out the entire book. He was brave enough to help his father shoot the dust witch. He helped his father plan the whole thing out, and wile his father Mr.Halloway held the gun with the bullet with smile carded in it, Will shot the gun. But before that he had a bow and arrow and he popped the dust witches balloon, and that’s very brave because I would be afraid that the dust witch would come after me. When Jim died Will was brave enough to bring him back to life, they were at the evil carnival and since evil is what powers it Will and Mr. Holloway danced and laughed and we happy, and Will brought Jim back to life.

Jordan O’Dell

Miss Transue

9th grade CP English

6th January 2012

Pick meee!

How did the dust witch try to kill Mr.Halloway in chapter 44?

Ohh, ohh, pick mee last!

Mr.Dark went on the carousel and changed himself into a little boy. why did Mr.Dark do that.

Ooh, ooh, pick me.

What kind of realationship do Will and Jim have?

Jordan O’Dell

Miss Transue

9-CP English

25 October 28, 2011

Brett and Jordan.

3rd Person Omniscient.

Brett and Jordan were sitting in English class Brett was thinking about "How bored he was sitting there and how he could just fall asleep." Jordan was sitting next to him and was already sleeping Jordan thought “Wow, it sure is nice to sleep through all this, but I really shouldn’t, so she woke up. “ When Jordan woke up she look at Brett and he was sleeping, Jordan poked him and told him to wake up that it wasn’t good to sleep in class. Brett was drooling and snoring and thinking "How he wanted it to be lunch so bad because he was so hungry." then Miss Transue yelled at him and he woke up and thought “I guess I won’t be sleeping in this class anymore.”

3rd Person Limited Omniscient.

Jordan and Brett were in class again, but this time either Jordan or Brett were sleeping. Jordan looked behind her to see Anthony sleeping in class, she thought to herself “Oh boy, here we go again, didn't we just go throw this yesterday?” Brett just sat there. After a while Jordan tried to wake up Anthony before he got in trouble when she tried to wake him up she thought “Wow, he’s a sound sleeper, he must not of herd me.” Jordan yelled real loud and Anthony woke up and never slept in class again.

3rd Person Dramatic.

The next day   The next day Brett and Jordan were sitting in class second period just dazing at empty space. Jordan, Brett and Anthony all payed attention in class that day, none of them slept at all. In fact no one at all slept in class that day, not one single student. At the end of the class Miss Transue was very pleased with the call and told use all good job.

Novemeber Free Write.     

Music is an amazing thing; there are so many things about it that make people like it. Like the way it sounds, and if it make you tap your foot and bob your head, that usually means you like the beat to the song. The words in a song can be so inspirational; I can inspire you to do great things or maybe not so great things, sometimes crazy things even. Music can make you cry, smile, be happy, or sad, it can control your emotions.   

There are so many different kinds of music, there are kinds for everyone, no matter what you type, no matter who you are, I’m pretty positive that there is one kind of music out the you will like. When you’re sad, music can make you happy. Music has power over people that some wouldn’t understand. You can not be in the mood to do anything at all, but if you put on the right song you will start tapping you foot and just want to dance and feel happy. I think everyone in the world likes at least one kind of music.

Everyone should agree with me that music is amazing. I would apreciate if you would coment and tell me what kind of music you like. Leave anything you want even if its just one word. I'm sure all of you reading this like music because I don't think you would read the blog if you didn't because the tittle is "Music." As for me, I like a lot of kinds of music. My two favorite would be rap like Lil Wayne and Drake. I also like techno some like Dub Step or Eletro.