Copyright (c) 2014 by Horsish Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Horsish -- Blogmeister

Stealth Mode!

We are a class of fifth graders who've got the beat on blogging!

by Horsish

teacher: Monica Wood

One Brave Thing a Day
One big goal that I have for this year is to start practicing, get better in riding and maybe even compete in my first horse show! Horses are an immense part of my life, I take riding lessons, read books about horses, tape up posters of horses, look at pictures of horse calendars and talk about them whenever I can. Lately my horse trainer suggested that I start to practice for a show and take two riding lessons a week instead of one. The first step I will take could be considered petite but for me it's massive, the step is: Telling my trainer that I want to start practicing for a horse show. The next step is deciding what equestrian sport. After that I'll have to figure out which horse I'll be riding( whether my regular mount or another). Those are the first steps, after them I'll just have to practice like crazy and try my hardest on the day of the show.
Thanks for reading, please comment!

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 01:24 PM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • see all articles