Copyright (c) 2014 by Horsish Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Horsish -- Blogmeister

Stealth Mode!

We are a class of fifth graders who've got the beat on blogging!

by Horsish

teacher: Monica Wood

The Question: Would you rather have eyebrows that inch across your face like caterpillars or nose hair long enough to braid? Well it depends,am I allowed to cut off the nose hair? Do the eyebrows go all over my face or do they just go across my brow? Am I able to control the caterpillar eyebrows? Assuming I cannot cut or pluck the nose hair off, the eyebrows only inch across my brow and the I can control the eyebrows(they're part of my body)I would choose the eyebrows. I'd choose the caterpillar eyebrows because I could wear a snug hat and make sure it covered my eyebrows, I could dye my eyebrows so they were less noticeable too.

One big goal that I have for this year is to start practicing, get better in riding and maybe even compete in my first horse show! Horses are an immense part of my life, I take riding lessons, read books about horses, tape up posters of horses, look at pictures of horse calendars and talk about them whenever I can. Lately my horse trainer suggested that I start to practice for a show and take two riding lessons a week instead of one. The first step I will take could be considered petite but for me it's massive, the step is: Telling my trainer that I want to start practicing for a horse show. The next step is deciding what equestrian sport. After that I'll have to figure out which horse I'll be riding( whether my regular mount or another). Those are the first steps, after them I'll just have to practice like crazy and try my hardest on the day of the show.

Thanks for reading, please comment!

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 04:38 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

I take a few deep breaths, then I slow myself down and re-think what I'm doing. If the task is a homework assignment, I'll reorganize my ideas. Sometimes I'll tell myself to focus and if I work hard I can do anything!

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 11:17 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

1. I love horses!

2. Lime green is my favorite color.

3. I want to be an architect when I'm an adult.

4. I want to live on a ranch.

5. I play soccer.

6. I also do gymnastics!

7. I take riding lessons!