Copyright (c) 2014 by Analytic Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Analytic -- Blogmeister

Stealth Mode!

We are a class of fifth graders who've got the beat on blogging!

by Analytic

teacher: Monica Wood

Title: Would You Rather.... (01/17/12)
Description: In a "Would You Rather" scenario, you must decide which of the choices you would rather do or have. An important part of choosing, is explaining your reasoning of why you would prefer one over the other. You need to include at least two reasons.
Would you rather have eyebrows inch across your face like caterpillars or nose hair long enough to braid?

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 01:38 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 162

I would rather have eyebrows that inch across my face like caterpillars than nose hair long enough to braid.

I think this because having nose hair that long would be disgusting. Do you know what nose hair does? If you do, it isn’t something I would want displayed. It also wouldn’t be hygienic to have all those germs just waiting to get in the way.

I also think that having nose hair that long would impair me considerably. It would get in the way while I’m running, in the shower, and while I’m eating. It would probably clog up my nose so that I have a hard time smelling. And your smell is a large part of your taste. Your tongue alone can only taste four flavors: savory, salt, sweet, and sour. So those would be pretty much the only flavors you could taste. They sound like a lot, but they aren’t. Try plugging your nose while you eat something, and taste (not really) how nonexistent the flavors seem. That’s what things would taste like if our nose hair was long enough to braid.

I also personally don’t like braids. They’re fun to do, but I don’t like the weight of them and how they look. It’s just my personal opinion.