Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

3rd time’s a charm Final
All of the thoughts
Once upon a time there was Blaise the biggest chicken ever and Chris the coyote. Blaise lived in the hen house. He was afraid of Chris the coyote. He thought, "If the coyote ever comes in this chicken house I'm flying to the top of the barn to hide".
Chris thought, “One day I’m going to that chicken house to get that huge chicken". One day Chris was very hungry he thought, “Today is the day I go get that big ole chicken". Chris snuck in the hen house. He thought, “All these chickens look so good but I have come for that big fat one they call Blaise". Chris found Blaise, and he grabbed him.
Blaise woke up and thought,"I have met my end Chris the coyote has gotten me". Chris took Blaise out of the hen house, and to the woods. Chris had to get Blaise quiet.
He thought, "All I have to do is get this chicken to shut up". Chris got the chicken to shut up just before he ate him.

One person thoughts
Once upon a time there was Blaise the biggest chicken ever and Chris the coyote. Blaise lived in the hen house. He was afraid of Chris the coyote. Chris thought, “One day I’m going to that chicken house to get that huge chicken". One day Chris was very hungry he thought, “Today is the day I go get that big ole chicken". Chris snuck in the hen house. He thought, “All these chickens look so good but I have come for that big fat one they call Blaise". Chris found Blaise, and he grabbed him. Blaise woke up. Chris took Blaise out of the hen house, and to the woods. Chris had to get Blaise quiet. He thought. "All I have to do is get this chicken to shut up". Chris got the chicken to shut up just before he ate him

No person’s thoughts
Once upon a time there was Blaise the biggest chicken ever and Chris the coyote. Blaise lived in the hen house. He was afraid of Chris the coyote. One day Chris was very hungry. Chris snuck in the hen house. Chris found Blaise, and he grabbed him. Chris took Blaise out of the hen house, and to the woods. Chris had to get Blaise quiet. Chris got the chicken to shut up just before he ate him.

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 09:29 AM • comment • Reads 90 • see all articles