Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

September Freewrite

I love showing cows it is a lot of fun. I am going to write about going to states to show my cows. I went down on Friday to set up and take the cows down. Then on Saturday I showed in the state show. I won Grand Champion of the Milking Shorthorn breed. Then the next day my family and I played cards and Playstation 3. My Dad couldn't beat me at nascar.

I showed again on Monday. I got reserve senior champion. I was so exited it was the best I ever did in the Junior All American show. The best I evre got at the Junior All American before this year was honorable mention Junior Champion. On Tuesday  my cow got sick. On Wednesday I didn’t do very good but oh well I had fun. I came home to go to school on thursday. I had a great time at states with my family.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 07:41 PM • comment (1) • Reads 80 • see all articles