Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

My Binder Is All Country

Visual Representation Of Me

Hello my name is Alex Bonavita I decorated my English binder this year I put seven photos on it. Two of them discribe me one of wich is a Milking Shorthorn cow the other is a buck these represent me because I am both a farmer and a hunter. Two other pictures are of the Scooby Doo book series which was a positive reading expereince for me. Another picture I put on there is of me pulling my Ford 7000 tractor I put that on there because pulling is something I enjoy. I also put the built Ford tough logo, and the Ford tractor logo on there because I am completly a Ford man. My binder represented me very well because it disribes me as a farmer, hunter, tractor, pulling, and Scobby Doo reading boy.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 07:04 PM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles