Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

Track Season: May Free Write

Have you ever wondered when people start to practice for a sport well I start to practice before we practice after school.March is the month that track practice starts. It’s something I look forward to the whole year then the first practice comes. The coaches give us an hour and a half abs workout video that made us so sore. Then the next day when I tried to walk it hurt to walk and I didn’t want to sit down because when I got up it hurt and I couldn’t walk right away. By the end of the week you start to feel really good but then the weekend comes. You start to feel really good and you go back to school. Then they make you do a hard workout the next practice you start to feel horrible again. You have to stretch out really well and you try to but it doesn’t make anything better.

When you tell the coach that you are sore he says that you will get better over the next few weeks. You just have to get back into running again because you took the winter off. Then you wait a few weeks and you find out that he was right and you start to do races and you are feeling really good and all of your pain goes away. When you start to do the races and you get used to what events you are doing you start to have fun. Then when you do more races because you are having fun, the pressure that you feel along with feeling like you are going to do bad goes away. When you start winning events it also gives you more confidence in yourself that you can do better in the races. Maybe even make it to districts if you don’t have any injuries like pulling a muscle or hurting an ankle. If you make it to districts you get a really bad stomach ache and butterflies. When you start to race you the butterflies start to go away but then you can’t turn them into energy to race faster and you have to push yourself harder. Then if you are in sprints you have to so many heats to do of the race because there are so many kids that you have to race. All the heats that you run get you really tired and by the last one you are feeling like you can’t go anymore.

Therefore there is a lot of fun in track but also a lot to learn so you don’t get hurt. For all the people that think it’s a team sport it really isn’t each event you do counts on you personally and how good you run.

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SUMMER?!

Me too. I'm excited for the hot weather, and the part where there is..no..........SCHOOLLL!

What I'm not excited about is where I get to sit at home all day... I would rather be in school. I get to go to NYC again though, for even longer : ) When I go I usually don't exactly go there for a reason it's because My friend lives there and is always bored so I can go there to walk the streets and see new things and most of all, shopping : )

Since my grandparents pool is no longer, we have no where to swim all summer.. except a pond or creek.. ewwwy. We don't even have a air conditioner, so what i'm basically going to be doing is laying in my room bored all day, sweating.

One thing I LOVE about summer is the thunder storms. I use to hate them, and now I can't even wait for a storm to come everyday. I was hoping for yesterdays to be a good one, it looked like it was going to be, but it wasn't. I like the lightning part.. the big bolts. Once when I was about twelve or a little younger me and my younger brother where outside in the rain and it was only thundering a little bit, and me were on the hill, and a smaller lightning bolt hit us. The shock that went through our bodies was so awkward feeling, but I can deffinetely remember my brother crying about it. I sort of laughed it off. My mom seen it happen though.

I still want to back to Florida too see my family again, and go back to the beach. Where would you like to go? : )

Article posted May 17, 2012 at 09:02 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

Freewrit May

People think the worst and meanest dogs are the pit bulls. Pit bulls are not mean dogs they are just misunderstood. One reason they seem mean is because drug dealers use them as protection. They also use them as fighting dogs to make extra money. Some people may think pit bulls would be bad to be around children but they really are good dogs. The pit bull is also known as a Stafford terrier or also known as the nanny dog because they are good with children. The reason they are called pit bulls is because they were used in illegal dog fight in a pit or also known as a ring.

On the news a year ago was a football player known as Michael Vick has been charged with 30 counts of animal cruelty and illegal dog fighting. More than half of them dogs are rehabilitated and they are now helping the elderly and they are also used as police dogs. The pit bull is actually a nice dog they were just mistreated and raised the wrong way. People say that the pit bull can lock its jaw but it really doesn’t it is the way the structure of their jaw is constructed. Pit bulls are a great companion they are greatly misunderstood. One reason they are great companions is because they will obey all commands. They are such great companions that even police are now using them as k9 dogs.

They are misunderstood because they have been mistreated so they attack because they were raised inappropriately. Another reason pit bulls are misunderstood is because television they are seen with gang members. Pit bulls are seen in dog fights because they are one of the toughest dogs. One fact known about pit bulls are they were actually used in wars. The pit bull is made of two different dogs and was originated in England.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 12:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

Super-man!, Batman!, Ironman!, Incredible Hulk!, My dad! Now they are all heros in my book. Being a hero takes courage, achievement, and awarded for his deeds. Yahoo Anwser says the definition for a hero is a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities. My dad is currently in the national guard he is a recruiter and he has been sent over seas when he was younger but now he just recruits people to come in the armed forces. My dad was shipped to Kowait, Iraq, and ect.

I hope one day I end up like him because I want my kids to look up to me like I did for him. I also think my dads a hero because hes special to me. I have always thought that what if he goes over seas and gets shot. One time he was in Iraq and his apendix popped. My dad doesnt get shipped anymore because he has five kids to take care of. He works really hard and achieves alot of goals during the week and on the weekends he helps me and my little brothers race dirtbikes.

My dad goes out of his way just to make my day better. He might not be recognized more then others but he is to me. When hes at a concert hes recognized for being in the armed forces. One time my dad and my step mom went to a Rascal Flatts concert, they got free tickets to see him. While they were there they had a chance to go up on stage and meet all the band crew.

My dads a hero, is yours?

Article posted May 21, 2012 at 06:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

Courtney B

May Free Write

My Best Friends

Do you have Best Friends that you care about? Do you have best friends that go to different school like Towanda? I do I have four best friend that I care about so much that go to Towanda. Their names are Karlie M, Amber B, Caroline K, and Cassidy H.

My friend Karlie M she is one of my best friends since first grade at Towanda School. I remember when I first stayed at her house and we were jumping on the bed and bumped heads. I also remember when we down in the basement at her house playing hiding go seek and playing other games down there it was fun. We also watched the Amanda show with each other a lot. We also went sled riding over this big bump at her house and we landed face first in the snow it was so fun. I am so glad I can still hang out with her sometimes and even at the Dunn Hill 2 Speed WayJ.

My next friend is Amber B she is also one of my best friends. I also remember when I stayed at her house for her birthday party it was so fun. She also invited me to Knobbles with her and it was so fun to hang out with her and her sister and her mom. When she first went to Towanda I got to show her around and tell her teachers names and everyone else to. When she got use to everyone and started talking to everyone we were best friends to and she was friends with all my other friends to. I am so glad we still talk to each otherJ.

My next friend is Caroline K she is also my best friend. Her and I and our friend amber use to hang out all the time together. We also went to the movies together and our friend Amber did to and every weekends sometimes I would hang out with them. I also remember when I went to her house to hangout for the day. I also remember when we use to make up these crazy games at recesses with this girl Logan S and we use to play follow the leaders we did it was fun. I am also glad that she is still my best friend and we also talk to each other sometimes tooJ.

My last best friend is Cassidy H she is also my best friend. I use to live by her and I always use to hang out with her it was fun. I remember when she always use to ask for me to stay at her house and she would stay at my house. She also use to walk to school with me before and she always use to hang out with me every day. I am so glad were still friends and talk to each other a lotJ.

Incunclution

I am so glad these girls are my best friends they help me get through the rough times. Sometimes I never get to see them or talk to them but we are always there for each other.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 36

May Free write

I’m writing this poem about confusions. I picked this poem because you may never know what you want in life. Everything is hard and sometimes life throws things at us we may not like but in the end it may get better. I hope you enjoy this poem.

Confusion

It’s hard it makes you think

It takes a lot

To get things off

Or in your mind

It’s hard when you

Don’t know what you want

Or where you might want

To go in

Life but not only

Is that hard everything is

Thinking you love someone

Not knowing

What to do about it

See life throws stuff

At you that

You have to handle

It may be hard

But it’s worth it all

It’s what makes us stronger

In the long run

Love, life it’s all very hard

But you don’t ever have to

Worry

You will

Always have someone

There for you

Confusion

Don’t let it over power you

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 06:08 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 50

Mari H

May free write

Have you had to wait for your sister to have a baby boy? Have you ever had to canceled your appointed? Did your mother get to see her grandson be born? On June 20, 2011 my mom got to see her grandson was born.

My sister has a baby boy June 20, 2011. My cousin and I had an appointed on that day. When we also got to my cousin’s house my sister called my mom and told her that her water broke. I was very happy. When my mom told my cousin she said that we are going to see the baby and not go to our appointed. My sister ex boyfriend’s mom was having a fit because my sister wanted my mom in there with her.

Jamie T also passed out because he was holding my sister leg and he see the blood and water. I was so happy when he come out and told us that my sister had Dillin. He asked us were his mother was but we didn’t know where she was.

Dillin was 8 pounds 11 inches and 21 inches long and born at 8:21. When we were waiting to go in I called my dad and told my dad how big Dillin was and how long he was. My dad told his boss that he will go out when he eats dinner and sees his grandson. I was the first one to hold Dillin. Than before visiting hours were up my dad and I went back up and my dad got to see him before he had to go to VA.

That is my story about my sister having her baby boy and thanks for reading about it.

Article posted May 17, 2012 at 04:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

May Free Write

Trip

How you ever wanted to go somewhere that you haven’t gone in a while? Well, I have. About a month ago I was released from the doctor’s care for my eye injury. After I was released from the doctor’s care I was able to do anything, so I went and picked up new dirt bike and went riding. I felt better than I had felt for about three weeks.

I wasn’t able to do anything after my eye injury, but now I can. I was so glad it was a nice day to go riding. I was riding for about three hours then finally went back to the cabin to hang out with our friends. That whole week I went all over that mountain. I was so happy I got a new bike and was able to go riding. I also was so thankful that I had my vision. Another thing is that I can see a lot better and I am thankful for that.

That whole week I wasn’t able to see was the worst I have ever felt before. Now I don’t take advantage of seeing. Another thing is that I have to be very careful about going outside in the sunlight because my eye is still very sensitive and all ways will be. About the air soft guns I got back into it about two weeks when I was released from the doctor’s care. But my doctor still tells me that I was very lucky because it could have been a lot worse.

In my experience I have learned to listen to my parents and not to get shot in the eye. With this I have never felt as good as this and never take advantage of my parents.

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 35

Summer Time: May Freewrite

Are you exited for summer? You can’t wait to get away from school, teachers, homework. Ready to enjoy relaxing, warm weather, and free time? I know exactly how you feel. Now there is only about ten days left of school. Suspension is building. This is going to be a really exiting summer for me.

This summer I am going on a mission’s trip to Maine a week after school ends. I will be working in a children’s camp helping out with the kids.  Then I am going to Michigan with my friend for her family gathering. I am also to Kingdom Bound, witch is a big event at an amusement park that has lots of different band concerts. Then I am going to TLC, a camp at a college that I am interested in. After, I am staying at the Harford Fair the whole week and showing my horses there. In Between everything I race in barrel shows all the time, like twice a week. Then down to Harrisburg for states, And this year I might be going to National barrel Horse Association(NBHA) for Worlds. That is in Virginia.

As you can see, my summer is filled up. What are you doing for summer? Is your summer as busy as mine?

If you've ever wanted to know how you get black and blue marks then this little poem is for you. Then when you want to know what it takes to run and fly.

Black and blue

If you get in a fight

Black and blue,

If you fall off a roof

Black and blue,

If you get slapped in the face

Black and blue,

If you get mulled by a animal

Black and blue,

If you ride without a helmet

Black and blue,

If you a shot by a needle

Black and blue,

If you run with scissors

Black and blue,

If you get a paper cut

Black and blue,

If you run from your home and leave everyone you know behind to live without you

You’re not black and blue,

Your red allover too

Running and flying

To run you need courage,

Speed,

Breath,

Effort,

Sweat,

Dreams,

Ability,

Happiness,

Strength,

Attitude,

To fly you need just your heart.

Spring: May Free

Spring is like a human, it’s warm and sometimes cold. When flowers grow it's like when a human growing, they grow tall and beautiful. Some stay short but they are just as beautiful. They stand strong and tall through the rain and wind.

Like the changing seasons a human has changing emotions that define who they are and their personality. Other emotions can tie into seasons like winter is like a time a human is sad and depressed, summer can be like when a human is angry all the rage makes your blood boil as hot as the sun in summer time. Fall can be like a human be sad and happy at the same time because it’s kind of windy and it can be warm. Spring is like when a human is happy feeling like nothing can bother them and ruin their mood.

Spring can feel just like summer the temperature can rise and fall when it falls spring can feel like the fall. Some people consider spring as the worst season of the year, my opinion of spring is that it’s the best season because it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold. Yes it might get hot but it’s not as humid as summer is. Hot weather is a nice sometimes if it doesn’t get too hot and you have a pool around to swim in.

Ashley S

May Free Write

Summer Fun

The school year is almost over. Everyone is trying to get there work done. We’re all getting ready for finals. I know that I am looking forward to summer because you don’t have to get up early, get to hang out with friends, and get to enjoy summer weather.

You don’t have to get up early to get ready for school. You get to sleep in as long as you want. You don’t have to get dressed really early. You wouldn’t have to eat breakfast early like you would have to on a school day.

You get to hang out with friends. You can stay up late at night doing anything. You can go to the mall. You can go to parks. You can go to the beach. You can just have fun and enjoy yourself.

You can get to enjoy the summer weather. You can go to the beach with family. Walk the bored walk. You can travel to different places. You can go outside an get tan or sun burn.

In conclusion this is why summer is fun. I hope you all enjoy your summer.

Article posted May 25, 2012 at 04:43 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

Ashley S

May Free Write

Summer Fun

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 06:58 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46

May Free Write.  Have you ever felt like you had no idea who you were anymore? Have you ever stood in front of a mirror and said to your self “this is not me.?” I have. I’ve been doing that a lot lately too. If you have ever felt this way, then maybe my story and experiences will inspire you.

Lately, I haven’t been a good person. I haven’t been nice and I haven’t been loyal. I’ve been lying to my parents and sneaking around behind they’re back and I have no idea why I am acting this way. I’m just angry and sad all the time and I don’t know why?! Even though I don’t like doing it, I'll admit it. I’m scared. I’m scare because I know what I’m capable of and I’m afraid that I’m going to get really angry one day and I’m going to end up hurting somebody I care about. Someone I love. I don’t what to do. I don’t know who I am anymore. This isn’t who I am. Most of you who know me, you know this isn’t me. I’m usually really nice, friendly, happy, giggly, and I’m usually always smiling. I don’t know what happened. My life at home isn’t all that dandy either.

I argue with my parents, I lie to them, not realizing how much I’m hurting them AND me, and I’m sneaking around, also not realizing I’m making them feel like horrible parents because I’m making them feel, that they feel THEY did something wrong to make me not want to open up to them. I know that may not make sense to some of you, but what I’m trying to say, is I make them feel unwelcome, but they make ME feel unwelcome too! Sometimes I feel like when they threaten me and scream at me, it’s a sign that I’ve overstayed my welcome. I don’t want to lose my family over my stupidity.

DO NOT make the mistakes I have, because I understand that some of you, may even have it worse than me, but I’m just saying this to help you. If you feel that you changing in a way that you don’t like, you need to talk to someone. Like me, I’m not afraid to admit it. I’m seeing a psychiatrist and he is helping me, a LOT. It’s nice to talk to someone and get things off your chest and knowing at the same time that you are always welcome and you wont be harshly judged. If you are having the same problem I am, then talk to someone. Try to open up to your parents, talk to your guidance counselor, go to that ONE person you know won’t judge you, and the ONE person you trust above all else. If you keep things bottled up, you’ll end up bitter, mean, unhappy, and alone. Please. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Article posted May 19, 2012 at 01:25 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

May Freewrite

Life can be amazing depends on where you live or who you live with. It can be good or bad, sometimes life is rough but you just have to learn how to deal with it. The way people deal is different. Some people cry and other run or some people keep it inside and don't talk about it I am one of those people who doesn't talk about it. The way I deal with things is avoiding them. The way I think of it is the less pain I have to deal with is the less heart ache, pain and drama. I look on the positive side of life and ignore everything else like it's an annoying knat flying around your head in the morning.

Therefore, look forward to living life as it is. Create a better life for yourself one you can look forward to. Things in life some people try to look forward to is marriage, children, a good job that pays well stuff like that. So instead of whining and crying about the life you have work harder on preparing a good future for yourself so you don't have to complain. What’s in the past is in the past that's not important anymore creating and having a good future is what's important because people shouldn't live in the past and look forward to the future. The best way to make your future better is to have good friends and positive thinking. People have to learn not to let your life run you. Choose to have your life manageable and good! The most important thing in life is to be happy and make sure you’re not on the streets begging for money or food.

Having children is optional. Not everybody needs kids to be happy. Some people that are married believe that they have to have children to keep their husband around, but sometimes the stress and complaining and craziness with school and sports and other projects that come with having children. Trying to make a life to make other people happy isn’t going to work for you, to be successful in life is for you to be happy yourself not to make others happy. Sometimes spending your life trying to make others happy could make you miserable.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 06:10 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 43

Timothy C

May Free Write

Many Reasons To Get A Drink.

In class? Bored? Tired? Here is your cure. Get a drink. Getting a drink during class solves multiple problems. Such as you can go for walk, see your friends in the hall, and get hydrated for a lav. pass during the next class.

First getting a drink lets you get out of class for a walk. You get exercise. Walking will help! You get your blood moving through your veins. Even if you do go for a walk to get a drink you might still be tired when you walk back into your classroom. It doesn’t cure fatigue but you get exercise.

Second you might know that your friends are out in the hall waiting for you. Seeing your friends just may help you cheer up. If you see your friends in the hall you might just get out of your sleepiness. Maybe you will talk to some of your teachers to blow time.

The third reason for getting a drink is that you are guaranteed to get a pass to go use the lav during the next class. That also means that you can do the same thing over again. While you’re out for the lav, you can get another drink and do everything over again.

In conclusion, get a drink every period. Use the lav. Meet your friends. Repeat. Can’t guarantee that you will pass.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 01:57 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 40

May Free Write

How do you feel about life? Do you feel as if you should live it to fullest, because I do. I've learned many things in life, and here's some advice to you.

As we grow up we all learn that even the one person that was never supposed to let you down probably will. You'll have your heart broke, and you are bound to break others. You'll fight with your best friend, or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. Take too many pictures, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. You have to live life to the fullest, tell someone off, and tell someone how much they mean to you. Don't be afarid, and don't hold back. All you need is twenty seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come out of it. Speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't worry about what people think. Don't be afraid to take chance, or fall in love, and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend anger or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

That is my advice to you. Someday everything will make perfect sense, so for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason. Live every day like it's your last because someday you just may be right.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 02:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

May Free write

Duramax or Cummins or Power stroke

Zoom there goes a Duramax flying by, 30 minutes later there comes the Cummins and Power stroke he was just racing

Duramax is a great running truck.

Cummins just rust apart.

Power stroke just blow up

Duramaxs look great.

Cummins look like a shark’s nose.

Power strokes aren’t to bad looking when they are on the road.

A Duramax can pull any hill around with any weight on.

A Cummins could get stuck on the smallest hill around with no weight on.

Power strokes aren’t even on the road to try to climb a hill.

Duramax ride like a Cadillac.

Cummins ride like a horse and buggy.

Power strokes ride pretty smooth if you can get them to the road.

Duramaxs and Power stroke have 8 cylinders.

Cummins only have 6 cylinders.

Duramaxs are the best sounding diesel truck there is.

Power strokes sound like a mad bumble bee.

Cummins sounds like my dog dying.

That’s why Duramax is better than Cummins and Power strokes.

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 01:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

May Free Write

Like an alcoholic is attracted to the lip of a bottomless bottle with only a few drops left, for really he knows the bottle never could really empty, it simply can’t, or how a tobacco pipe smoker finds pleasure in little else than his meerschaum, I am have yet to find at least five things that give me more enjoyment then reading fine literature, poetry mostly. With that being said, I am completely and utterly unashamed of what I'm about to announce. When it comes to poets, no one is as fickle as I when it comes to who is their favorite. However there is one poet I cannot shake from my conscience the guilt I feel when I don't consider him my favorite. W.B. Yeats (the W.B. stands for William Butler, and I will not tolerate mistaking him for Keats!). This will not be a lecture on how I believe class and rich culture is going to the dogs, I've done that one so many times even I'm sick of it, though I certainly could. No, this blog will simply be to acknowledge the greatest Irish poet of all time.

W.B. Yeats (Last name pronounced ‘Yates’, yes I will now admit for the public to see that you were right Miss Transue) was born on June 13th, 1865 (I mean…he COULD have toughed it out and lived to be 146-year-old so I could have met him) in Sandymount, Dublin, Ireland and died at in 1939 at the age of 73 in Menton, France. He won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1923 ‘for his always inspired poetry, which in a highly artistic form gives expression to the spirit of a whole nation’. I’m not here though to acknowledge him by stating dry facts that anybody can look up on the Internet and find within two minutes (I just felt the need to incorporate that he won the Nobel Prize). I plan on appreciating by…well…being a slight fangirl.

The first poem I had ever read of his was one that I found in a book of the top 500 Poems of English Literature that I found rummaging through my father’s office in our upstairs one day and decided to take. I’m extremely glad I did to, it just looked so sad there collecting dust….It is also a poem I could quote by heart called ‘When You Are Old’,

WHEN YOU ARE OLD

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled

And paced upon the mountains overhead

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

--William Butler Yeats 

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever read in my life, and it did not fill me with pitiful envy like so many great works often do. It did one of the rarest things a writer can do to me. It only inspired me and made me feel warmth inside. It was something that hadn’t been done in years since I decided to take writing seriously.

SO IN CONCLUSION(  (=   )...my typical view on things that I love such as artists, bands, and writers (and yes, I know this is bad), is to keep them to my greedy self. I would be doing a great dishonor to Mr. Yeats if I continued to do so to him. I believe that he would want his voice to live on even years after his death, so I encourage all of you, if his poem more than tickled your fancy, you genuinely find fewer pleasures in life than reading fine literature, and you do not think you will soon cast his works aside like a month-old newspaper, read as many poems of his that you can. He was a wonderful man who wrote poetry that certainly was, ’always inspired poetry, which in a highly artistic form gives expression to the spirit of a whole nation’.

Article posted May 3, 2012 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 38

Turkey Hunting

Gobble. Gobble. The moon is still out. The stars are shining. This is spring turkey season in PA. This is the time of year that the foliage turns green. This is when all the hunters are out and hidden hoping to get the big gobbler. Some things I will tell you about turkey hunting is the things you need. Like guns, calls and camo clothing.

The first thing is the type of gun you need. In spring you need to have a shotgun. My favorite gun is a twenty gauge because it fits me comfortable. You can also use twelve gauges they shoot farther and are faster.

Another thing is calls there are many types. Some of the calls are mouth calls, slate calls and box calls. Hunters use these to call a turkey in close to shoot that big bad gobbler.

Finally the last thing you need is good camo. This is so the turkeys who hav amazing eye sight cannot see you. This betters your chances of getting that bird. There are many places to sit but the best is next to a tree.

In conclusion, some of the things you need are guns, calls and camo clothes. These will all help better a hunters chances of bagging that bird.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 02:02 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 34

May Freewrite

Look in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plane, no its SuperBlaise. Not only could he fly though he also had super strength and could pick up almost anything! Lastly he had amazing speed.

One day SuperBlaise was flying in Pennsylvania when a Curtis appeared. SuperBlaise saw the criminal holding a puppy hostage. SuperBlaise knew he needed to save this puppy from its crazy kidnapper.

Within seconds SuperBlaise was standing in front of Curtis and his victim. “Release that puppy now”, SuperBlaise commanded.

Curtis then proceeded to say, “Or what?”

SuperBlaise would not be talked to in this tone of voice. He grabbed Curtis by the britches and threw him into a lake. Curtis Stood back up, and yelled, “Now I’m wet!” Poor Curtis ran away crying, and went home to play with his stuffed pink unicorn. Now Curtis made up his mind he wasn’t going to be evil anymore. He would live at his house with his mom, and his puppy Steve.

Then at the end of all this SuperBlaise was the best superhero. This was because he destroyed all the evil in the world. It was official he was the greatest superhero ever, even better than Superman.

Later on that evening SuperBlaise found out that the puppy really was Curtis’. SuperBlaise and Curtis lived a peacefully happily ever after.

May Freewrite

Have you ever wished you had a super power? Do you ever just want to fly? And to read peoples minds? I have and my friends as well. Most of my friends didnt want a superpower, but there's a few who do. Here are the people and there powers.

Shane(Sponge): Copy/Absorb powers. That means I can just take whos ever power I want.

Chris(Beast): Werewolf/ Reads minds. He can read peoples minds without them knowing.

Travis(Priest): Holy/Priest. Hes the holiest person in the world.

Ben(Time lord): Stops time/ Telekiness. He can freeze time, and do whatever he wants.

Jake(Inferno): Fire/ Fireballs. He can make fire with his hands.

Summer(Angel): flying/ Invisible. Shes the fastest flier in the world

Kyler(Speedy): Super speed/ Strength. Hes the fastest and strongest guy in the world.

Mark(Dark lord): Shadows. He's like a vampire.

Bobbi(Elder): Regenerative powers. She has every power and help us with ours.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, Im a teenager writing about my friends with super powers. Once in a while you have to dream, so GET OVER IT! We all have a kid in us, what's yours?

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 41

May Freewrite

Have you ever had that one person that you went to with all your problems? All of your secrets? Or just to call and say hello? Is that person always there for you when you need them the most? In my eyes a best friend is someone who you can do the dumbest stuff with and they laugh right along with you. They shouldn’t judge you on how you look or what you’ve done. When people say your past is your past for a reason I agree with that fully. Your best friend shouldn’t judge you on your past they should be looking to the right now and have fun with who they have fun with. I also think that a best friend is that person who acts like your sister more than just a friend.

If I had to choose one person to say that was my best friend that would have to be my grandpa Ruhf. He passed away when I was 3 years old. He and I did everything together since the day he left. When he was still alive we used to go fishing after he got home from work every day. We would go to my uncle’s ponds and stay there till it was just about dark. I was only really little when he was alive but I still think he was my best friend. Even if he was still here to this day I could go to him about anything that was bothering me. He was just one of those people that you could talk to about anything. He and I had so much in common so there was never a dull moment.

The second person that I can honestly call my best friend would Ryleigh. I can say she’s my best friend is because we could be so mad at each other one minute then the next we’ll be laughing about it. She’s always there for me whenever I need her. Whenever I have a bad day she’s the one of the first people I go to and tell her what was wrong. The good thing about having a true best friend would be that they can tell when you’re upset and need to talk. They keep asking what is wrong till you finally give in and finally tell them what is on your mind. She is one of those people that doesn’t judge you on your past or what you say if it’s dumb. I could be having the worst day and she always knows how to make me smile. When you tell her something she just doesn’t answer with one word she tries to help you out the best way she can. If she cannot help you she’ll make sure that someone does. The thing I love the most about having a best friend would be that sometimes they don’t know what to say but you know they were listening. Sometimes that’s all people need is for someone to listen to them and hear what they have to say. I wouldn’t know what to do if it wasn’t for my family and close friends. They are my life they come before anything. Seeing those people you love happy just makes feel even better about myself.

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 01:47 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 51

May Free Write

WRITING ABOUT YOLO CAUSE YOLO

I YOLO. You YOLO. He, she, we YOLO. You only live once, they say. The phrase YOLO seems to have originated from modern musician, Drake. His song "The Motto" is all about "YOLO." This blog article will be dedicated to YOLO.

People say YOLO before or after they do something dumb. But hey, guess what! Riddle me this: if you realize that you only live once, and it is a concern of yours, WHY WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING TO JEOPARDIZE THAT ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE? It just doesn't make sense! I understand that you want to live it up and have a great time in life, but YOLO just doesn't work. Try the Latin phrase "carpe diem," meaning "seize the day." If nothine else, you sound intelligent saying it...until that becomes the new YOLO, that is.

Many people say it when they do dumb stuff. "I just drank four energy drinks. YOLO!" Or "I got in a fight with that guy! YOLO!" It's absolutley ridiculous. However, I won't lie. Sometimes, I do let slip a YOLO here and there. For example, at a social event at which people were asked to hold all clapping to the end, I clapped for my friends. I then proceded to say "BROKE THE NO-CLAP RULE! YOLO!" The difference is that I'm joking. My best friend even told me she was going to make a YOLO Jar. Every time I say it, I have to put in a quarter. So, I hope to be dropping the term from my vocabulary soon.

Now I conclude my speech on YOLOs and YOLOing. I'm guilty of it too. I'll drop it if you will. Go make a YOLO Jar. The world will be a better place.

May free write

My Future

What do you want to do when you grow up?  I want to be a Toys-R-Us kid!! Just kidding I want to be a heavy equipment operator.

My parents and I made an agreement

That I have to go to College but

They are going to pay for it.

Because I would not be going to college if they were not going to pay for it

So that sounded good to me

I plan on going to Penn Tech

To be a Heavy Equipment Operator

It is a two year school

And I plan on going for my Associate degree

Then I will work for my dad driving truck

Until I get enough money to buy my own equipment

And truck to move it.

Then I will have by then have family

And start to build my own house

My first truck I want a duramax diesel

But that will not happen.

That is going to be my future!

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 01:50 PM GMT0 • comment (9) • Reads 36

May Freewrite

It's almost here!! Summer is almost here, there is less than two weeks of school left. Right about now everybody is getting pumped up for Summer and nobody feels like being in school right now. All that you have on your mind is the summer....going swimming, hanging out with friends, going on vacation, sleeping in and enjoying the beautiful weather. Who would actually feel like being in school when all they can think about is that?!

I know that one of the things I can't stop thinking about right now is hanging out with friends. I love when you can just stay up all night going night swimming, camping out, dancing, and acting like complete weirdos. When you hang out with friends during the weekend you're having fun, but you're dreading that you still have to go back to school in a couple of days. During the summer though you know that school won't happen for a couple of months.

Another thing that I love about summer is going on vacation. My family goes to North Carolina, Outer Banks every other year or sometimes every year. This year we are going and I'm so excited to just enjoy the ocean, beach volleyball, long bikerides, swimming, crazy card games and everything else that we do. I also love hanging out with all of my family. Hanging out with my family isn't such a bad thing because we know how to actually have fun. Sometimes when people go to the beach they just sit on the sand and do nothing, but we're not like that. Also knowing that you don't have school coming up quickly, it makes it all the better to just be able to relax and not be stressed out.

The summer always has the best weather, that is why I love it so much. It's usually always sunny and hot which makes it the best season of all. During the school year, you always look forward to the summer because when you're in school you know that it could be really nice out, but you're stuck in school and not enjoying the fresh air. When the day hits when you can actually be out of school I always want to be outside and you should take advantage of the summer because when it's over you are stuck back into a class room for the next one hundred eighty school days.

Hanging out with friends, going on vacation, and the beautiful weather are onnly parts of why the Summer is so great. When we get out of school, go outside and enjoy the nice summer days because the summer is only so long.

Article posted May 29, 2012 at 06:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

May Freewrite

Eleven Months, 6 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes. Yeah that’s how long iv been with my boyfriend now. Preston and I have been together for almost a year now and I decided it would be a good idea to write a poem about our differences and all of the hardships we have had through this past (almost) a year. Preston and I have made it through disapproving parents, having nothing in common, fights, distance, and a 3 year age gap and look at us we are still together. Im going to stop typing now and let you read my poem. Thanks for reading.

How could we make it through this past year?

Eleven months, five days, eight hours, and five minutes

Not quite a year

But baby we are close enough.

Come on baby let’s play this by ear.

I love you

Do you love me?

We are part of one big family.

Your mom likes me

My parents disapprove of you

You’re a city boy from up town

I’m a country girl who listens to mo town

Listen up honey

Times are kind of funny

You work until you bleed

I sing the day away

Eleven months, Five days, seven hours, and 23 minutes

Not quite a year

Baby let’s get to work we have played this by ear

I have to fix this thing we have

We have to make it to a year!

Hold me like a princess

Ill sing you lullabies

Baby don’t make fun of me because my poem doesn’t rhyme

Im in love with you

And I know dang sure you are in love with me.

SO baby please take my hand and we will make a melody.

We will sing our song and ask

How did we make it through this past year.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 04:43 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 35

May free write

What's love without trust? trust without love? Nothing. Nothing at all.

It was nothing.

No love.

No trust.

She knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.

As those 4 DREADFUL words came out of his mouth.

It filled her ears with sadness.

She held back her painful tears that were hidden behind her mascara.

When she walked away from him knowing it would be the last time she saw his beautiful face.

The tears came down hers like a rapid rain storm.

People saw, and people walked right on by.

It was the ones that cheered her up who lightened her mood.

But deep deep down inside she felt lonely and hated.

He betrayed her for some model type.

Blue eyed.

Blonde haired beauty.

But beneath her surface it was rotten to the core.

He was infatuated with her looks.

what a jerk.

What was she thinking going after someone like that.

She deserves better.

May Freewrite

My first question to everyone is how was your Freshman Year? Did you like it? Did you hate it?

To me Freshman Year was a tough year, but some parts of it were still fun. Some of my favorite classes were Drafting and Intro to Tech (Woodshop). In those classes you had to work hard, but you often had fun and could talk with other people as long as you were working on what you were supposed to be working on.

Drafting is a fun class because as long as you draw the drawings out the book you can still talk to friends. Its a little complicated, but after using commands over and over you get the hang of how to do the drawings and if you need to fix something, its no problem.

Woodshop is another fun class. You have to make the three items he shows you, but you have that class everyday and you get to work on things. After you make those items and get ahead a little, you can start making whatever you want. I have made at least two of everything we have made all year. That classes is really good for later in the future and it is fun. You get to make things out of wood and then take them home when you are finished to have for yourself or if you have made it for someone.

Those are major classes too, but they were a lot more fun than actual subjects. Civics was also another fun class with Mr. Hein. Even though it is tough to understand sometimes with government and how it functions, he always made class fun. Freshman year was a fun year, but a lot of hardwork and sometimes it can be disappointing.

Some classes are more fun than others and thats just the way it works. That is why before this year I chose carefully of what I was going to take and I am happy with what I took because some classes that I took were really fun, but no matter what you have to take English, Math, Science, and a type of Social Studies. If you didn't have to take those classes, I think everyone would agree with me, that nobody would take them.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 01:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 33

May Freewrite

Do you and your friends act CRAZY ever? I don't think that myself or any of my friends are "normal"!! OMG! I love my friends. They are always there for me no matter what and I am there for them. There is this qoute that I thought fit my best friend Olivia,Cassie, and I. It's"Best Friends: we're the kind of people who laugh at a joke 3 times; once when it's told. The 2nd when someone explains it to us && five minutes later when we actually get it."

This fits Olivia, Cassie, and I because we are like close. Almost like sisters. I know that she would do anything for me and i would do the same for her. Thats just how it works, right? Livie and I are like sooooo close. Cassie and I are the same way too. We tell each other secrets and talk about our problems, and even if we look at each other when something is said we just start laughing. I don't know what I would do with out my best friend. I have this saying from 4-H. It's "to make the best better.". When one of my friends are upset I tell them that I'm always there for them and they can always come and talk to me about anything and I won't tell anyone. Unless they are going to hurt them self or others. I know that they would do and do the same for me. I think that every one needs to have a close friend or friends.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 04:40 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 37

My Best Friend :D

Have you ever had a TERRIBLE day and thought to yourself, man who could I go talk to about this? Have you ever had someone you think you can’t go a day without? Have you ever thought you fell in love with your BESTFRIEND? I’ve been in love with one of my best guy friends since I was in the 6th grade, I can go to him with EVERYTHING. No matter if its problems about boys, problems at home or anything. I can’t go one day without talking to him. This person means A LOT to me, he’s been there for me through thick and thin. This boy is absolutely one of my favorite people in this world. 

The day I met him, I disliked him a lot because he wanted to try to get to know me and at the time I didn’t want anyone to know me. Sad and weird but very true.  I’ve grown to absolutely love this boy. When he and I are around each other it’s nothing but laughs and a fun time. He’s so funny, and has an amazing voice; he’s a very talented person. He listens and understands me, when no one else does. He knows me better than I know myself. He can tell if I’m sad even if I was trying to be happy. He knows me inside and out. If I need him, no matter what time at night or in the morning it is, he will be there.

Not only is this boy my best friend he’s also me boyfriend. Hopefully everyone has someone in their life like him, even if it’s not their boyfriend/girlfriend; it’s great to have someone there and to care for you.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 04:39 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

“Jumper” by Third Eye Blind

I wish you would step back

From that ledge my friend

You could cut ties with all the lies

That you've been living in

And if you do not want to see me again

I would understand, I would understand

The angry boy a bit too insane

Icing over a secret pain

You know you don't belong

You're the first to fight

You're way too loud

You're the flash of light on a burial shroud

I know something's wrong

Well everyone I know has got a reason

To say put the past away

I wish you would step back

From that ledge my friend

You could cut ties with all the lies

That you've been living in

And if you do not want to see me again

I would understand, I would understand

Well he's on the table and he's gone to code

And I do not think anyone knows

What they're doing here

And your friends have left you

You've been dismissed

I never thought it would come to this

And I, I want you to know

Everyone's got to face down the demons

Maybe today

You could put the past away

I wish you would step back from

That ledge my friend

You could cut ties with all the lies

That you've been living in

And if you do not want to see me again

I would understand, I would understand

I would understand, I would understand

I would understand, I would understand

Can you put the past away

Have you ever been very sad? When you were sad did you listen to a sad song to help? Have you ever heard of the band Third Eye Blind? The song "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind is an awesome song because it is all about how the world should live in peace. This song is also about how you should not pick on someone to the point to where they want to commit suicide and then try to say sorry. This song tackles a major concern which is suicide. People all over the world commit suicide because of other people. This song just wants to try and end it all by basically saying step away from the verge of committing suicide and be happy. Don’t let other people get you down because the people who get you down are going to be the same people to try and pick you up. By the point when you have fallen by a person you’re not going to want to be picked up by that same person.

This song really is also a catchy song. It’s a song that I love to listen to when im alone trying to get work done. It may seem weird but this song is sort of a motivation to me because whenever someone picks on me I don’t let it get to me. The people who tell you this stuff are just typical low lives and you have to learn to brush them off. Those people are just reflections of what they wish they could be. What I mean by this is when they look at other people they try to look and act like other people therefore they are reflections of what they want to be. They only pick on people because they are trying to show off in front of their friends.

I try to stay away from people who are mean to other people because the world works better when there is no violence or anger. Knowing this world, it will never live in peace. The world will end before world peace happens. I really dont understand why people hate eachother though. You can't stop it, but you can make an effort to try and stop it. In my opinion, I would wrather try to change the world then live in a world full of violence, hate and anger. That is what i think this song is about. When you get a chance check it out. You won’t regret it. If you do. Oh well, deal with it.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 04:35 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 41

May Freewrite

Has your best friend ever said terrible things about you? Have they ever spread untrue rumors about you? Have you ever lost your best friend?

Why Me?

What made you do this?

To me of all people.

Why me?

I thought you loved me.

I thought you cared about me.

I guess I was wrong.

It’s just so shocking.

That you would say those things about me.

How could you go and say that .

I didn’t do anything to you.

I’m slowly getting over it.

Trying to forget you.

If you’re going to go and do that to me,

I don’t want any part of you.

I’ve finally seen the real you.

I just want to know one thing.

Before I say goodbye forever,

Just answer one question for me.

Why me?

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 04:39 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

You ever meet someone so slow and feel like they're stuck in slow motion. They walk like two miles an hour,take forever to do work and even if they drink a lot of energy drinks it doesn't efffect them. I know a person like that her name is Megyn. We call her Megyn the sloth.

She was new too our school this year and we noticed something strange about her the first two days. The strange thing was she was unbelievably slow. She was slower than a turtle. She even had to come to school two hours early because she drives slow. Usually it takes me half a hour but it takes her two! It even takes her fifteen minutes to get inside the school. Crazy right? Well as a week went by I started to talk to her she was really nice. We become bestfriends, everyone else was so mean to her because of her problem but I didn't judge her for that I thought it was cool.

One day I asked her not to be mean but why are you so slow. She said, "Honestly I dont know but I dont really want to know why I like being the way I am."

I said, "I think its cool but since you are a slow as a sloth can I call you Megyn the sloth?" She willing said yes. From then on we have been bestfriends, we were like sisters. I may have been her only friend but she didnt care all that mattered to her was that at least someone accepted her for who she is.

May Freewrite

SUMMER!

This summer is going to be a blast. We only have a couple days left and I’m getting excited. What are your favorite things about summer? Here’s a list of my top 15:

1.      I like hanging out with my friends.

2.      I like watermelon.

3.      Being able to forget what day of the week it is and have it not matter.

4.      Having the chance to go on vacation.

5.      I like going to get ice cream on a hot day.

6.      I like swimming in the pool.

7.      Being able to walk to my cousins.

8.      I like playing volleyball on the beach.

9.      I love painting my nails.

10. I like tanning

11. Going camping

12. Campfires

13. Swimming in creeks

14. Wearing a bathing suit like its your clothing

15. Doing ABSOLUTELY nothing!

This summer think about your favorite things and try doing them all! Have a great summer and don't let it go too fast.

May Free write

My creative mind once more has come up with a new poem/song! I think that is a good enough attention gaining statement. I could not wait to share it with everybody. I’m grateful for all of my feedback and I hope everybody enjoys my poem/song.

There I go again falling to the beat of my own drum

And here I go again doing something so utterly dumb

But what can I say; when you’re not here to tell me I’m crazy

I need you, oh I need you

Like flowers need rain and I need air

I need you, I need you

And there you go again, dating somebody new

And here I am again falling for you

What do I say, what can I do

When I need you, oh I need you

Like flowers need rain and I need air

I need you, I need you

I want you, not somebody new

My heart is broke again, can I go on again

Tell me this can’t be true, I need you

How am I suppose to say the things that I don’t want to feel the things that I push away

How am I suppose to move on when everything is falling apart

I need you, oh I need you

Like flowers need rain and I need air

I need you, I need you

I want you, not somebody new

My heart is broke again, can I go again

Tell me this can’t be true

Tell me you love me too

I need you

I hope that everybody enjoyed my poem/song. Also, have a wonderful music filled summer. Have fun soaking up the sun.

May Free Write

May Free Write

The Elder Scrolls V:

Skyrim

Do you believe in giants, trolls, vampires, werewolves? How about dragons, do you believe in them? Well you may not believe in them but you will love fighting them in a very fun, challenging, and very adventurous game. This game is yet another wonderful creation by Bethesda Game Studios. If you ever play this amazing game then be ready to enter the exciting, adventurous land of Skyrim!

Skyrim is the next game in the Elder Scrolls series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Skyrim has improved graphics, a lot more quests. Skyrim was released on November 11, 2011 for PC, Ps3, and for the Xbox 360. Skyrim is a cold and mountainous region, home to the species of nords; there are 8 species that live in skyrim. Nords are tall, strong humans that can withstand cool temperatures, though they do not mind warm climates either. Skyrim is also home to many other races, not just the nords. Although these other species are not originally from Skyrim, they still do not mind living there, the beautiful views in most parts of Skyrim probably drew them to live there. The other species that live in Skyrim consist of, Argonians, they are a species that consist of reptiles they can walk and talk like humans and they can even hunt like humans, they are basically walking life size lizards, and they can also breathe under water.

Another race that lives in Skyrim is the Khajit. The Khajit are a cat like species, they have great hunting skills, and they also are interested in magical items. Since they are a feline species they have the ability to see very well in the dark. There is a magical species that are also human, they are called the Brentons. The Brentons are usually peaceful and will not fight unless they have a reason to. They are highly skilled in using magic based attacks. There is a species that are small but fierce, they are the wood elves. Short in size but strong in attacks, these small nimble species are experts in stealing and hunting. They rarely use magic based attacks. They usually use light armor and bows and arrows, maybe even a dagger or two. Some other wood elves prefer heavy armor and swords.

There are two more species of elves that live in Skyrim; they are the High Elves, and the Dark Elves. High Elves are the tallest out of all the species; they are highly gifted in magic based attacks. They are also very gifted in enchanting items so they are stronger and more protective; they are also highly experienced in alchemy, making strong potions and poisons. Dark Elves are equally skilled in magic based attacks and melee based attacks, they are also equally skilled in archery. Dark Elves are usually either hunters, or thieves.

The last two species that also live in skyrim are the Orc’s and the Imperials. Orc’s are big and strong, they prefer heavy armor over light armor and two handed weapons over one handed. They are extremely talented blacksmiths also. They can be very civilized but also very hostile if when need to be. The Imperials are just regular humans; they don’t really know any magic based attacks. They will use what ever is available to them. They are able to learn new skills that the other species have but they will not be able to use them as skillfully as the original species. 

In conclusion there are a good portion of different species that share the land of Skyrim with the Nords; they all have different characteristics and abilities. I highly recommend this game to adventurous gamers, thanks for reading.

May Free Write

Ever look to the night sky and see those glowing stars? The ones that are always there? Do you ever see yourself in them?

Stars are just Blemishes on the sky,

Little glowing mistakes in our eyes,

Like the little imperfections of ourselves,

Why do we dwell? Why do we curse ourselves to hell?

We need to see the love within, how we hold such beauty,

I’ve had to see this, hold it to my mind,

Tell me myself, it isn’t a lie,

I mean that’s beyond my skies.

You see, we are just the sweet night sky,

And we focus on our glowing mistakes,

But just like those sweet stars, they will be gone one day.

So let them go, they’ll die out.

Never let something so small get you down.

You are not all those astronomers say you are,

You are so much more, So much better.

They are too far away, too far gone from your word they don’t know.

They don’t see those blemishes no longer grow.

So let them go, and tell those astronomers they’re wrong.

They’re so wrong.

Bam! The phone rings. It’s my best friend Bre. She wants to know if I can hangout with her today. I said yeah I will be at your house in like ten minutes. I was very hyper that day. We went and danced in the street. Then it started to rain and we went and played in the rain. It was quite an exciting day.

The next day I went over we went tanning all day. Bre and I love to go tanning. Then at night we sit on her porch and look at stars and talk. We name the weird people in meshoppen that walk by next day we hung out with Rodger and EJ. We had a water balloon fight. It was so much fun.

After that we played manhunt. I was running to home base and I got close-lined in the stomache by Bre’s dog’s chain. It hurt so badly. Everyone laughed at me. We had a very interesting weekend. This is the adventures of Breanna and Emily.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 04:37 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 35

May Freewrite

In the moment! Don’t we all love to live in the moment? Living in the moment is so thrilling, and it makes you forget the bad in the world. It’s little moments like this that we all live for.

Little Moments

By: Megyn

Time really flies by

When you’re having

The time of your life

When you’re so in love it’s crazy

And all you want to do

Is be with your baby

In his arms

Late at night

And in the early morning light

See the sun rise in the east

And watch it set in the west

It’s moments like these

You’ll never forget

Time is merely a figment of ones imagination

For if you forget about it

It doesn’t really exist

Love is a made up game of the heart

But if you’re smart

You can win

And live happily ever after again

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 04:39 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 38

MAY FREE WRITE!           

Precious Moments:

Did you ever read bedtime stories before bed when you were little? Did your mom, dad, sister or brother ever read them to you or did you read them to yourself? Did you ever read bedtime stories to anyone else? Bedtime stories are so much fun to hear and tell; everyone is definitely a softy for them. I think bedtime stories are the best way to get a good night’s sleep. 

I was not told bedtime stories when I was this age until just the other day when one of my very close friends decided to read me a bedtime story from precious moments. Their soft but yet enthusiastic voice put me right to sleep. I liked hearing the story of a little mouse with a big heart because it made me feel like a little kid again. Putting nice thoughts in my head about Timmy catching his first fish with his grandpa helps me to forget about all the suffering and pain in the world. It’s also very crucial to have nice and comforting thoughts before we close our soft eyelids for the night. Bedtime stories like these were relaxing and they help he feel like I don’t have a care in the world. 

No matter what age you may be you deserve to be read at least a bedtime story a month. They help with your sleep and they can take you to a whole other world. Everybody should be able to hear a nice and sweet story before bed. 

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 04:20 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 42

May Freewrite

Sand, water, and towels. Sounds like a day at the beach to me! The beach is in my top ten lists of places to be. Summer is almost here and for now I'm going to about what I want to do there and what I have done there. When I'm at the beach what we usually do is go swimming, build sand castles, play foot ball, and my favorite, boogey boarding. The beach is a perfect place for people to have family time and fun. Another good thing about the beach is that it's free, so fun time can also be a cheap time. I like the beach so much that if it were a person I would marry it. I wish I could own a beach house for many reasons. I could wake up in the morning and feel the ocean breeze, watch the waves, and see the annoying seagles.

One time when I was at the beach there were so many seagles I got annoyed. When the seagles would leave I decided to chase them away but then there was a twist, a couple of them started to chase me! Mom just happened to be recording it and she couldn’t stop laughing. Another thing that I've done was watch midget crabs. I was at the Gulf of Mexico and we went by some rocks and if you were really quiet you could see the tiny crabs come out of the holes. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Some people might say that the beach is a horrible place because the sand gets into places, there’s no shade, and it’s too boring. Those are people who grew up as a boring stick in the mud. People who dislike the beach should stick to their chess and cleaning. I believe everyone should go to the beach as soon as they can and have a boatload of fun!

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

May Freewrite

Have you ever wondered what the quote “Live each moment like it’s your last” really means? To be honest I never really cared or even wondered what it meant. When I got sick it made me start thinking. To me it means that enjoy every moment you have with people because you never know if you will see them again. For example when my uncle got in his car to go to work he never would have imagined it would be the last time he was in his house or the last time he saw his kids. My uncle died in a car accident that no one could have thought would happen. Also when my little cousins dad died her mom would have never imagined raising there soon to be born little girl alone.

I know that I’m sick but I know that there are lots of medicines I have to take but I will get better. I’m so sick I barley ever get to see my friends so when I do I learn to cherish every moment we have together. My friends are a great support even though I can’t see them all the time we are always talking. Those moments are amazing. They have no idea how much it means and those are the moments that I cherish like there my last.

Also there are people who find out there sick and there is no medicine to make them better. These people know that some day they will die and that’s the sad part, but these are the people who truly cherish their lives.

Next time you see someone you love make sure you say hello and tell them how much you do care about them. As teenagers we don’t always get along with our parents but make sure they know you really do care about them. You never know it could be your last moment!

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 02:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 41

Audio recording >>

Memorial Day

Do you know what Memorial Day is about? I will tell you. Memorial Day is about soldiers who have lost thier lives in the War. The war that they have fought so that our country could be free. Memorial Day is also about giving back to the ones that gave to us. My Grandpa was a Marine. He talks about being in there and how he was treated. I love hearing storys about him and his golden years. It would be a serious thing to go into the Military or the Air Force or the Marines. I would be scared to go in myself.

I wish I could go into the Marines though and follow in my Grandfather's footsteps. The when I beome a grandpa I would be able to tell my grandchildren all the stories that I have to tell just like my grandpa did. My grandpa is an amazing Man he cares for our family and his friends too. He loves his family and my grandma. My grandma takes good care of him. He never once got injured in the Marine core. Every time we say somthing to him about the Marine core now he gets tears in his eyes. He gets emotional with that topic. The war is tough. I want to go in when I'm older.

May Freewrite

What do you think your ninth grade year will be like? Are you looking forward to it or are you dreading it? What do you expect it to be?

Ninth grade was not what I expected. It wasn't what I expected because I thought the year would be a lot harder than it was. I expected it to be a lot tougher because I thought that the teachers would make it boring. I also thought they would teach a lot of boring things and we wouldn't get to do anything fun at all. It turns out that all of the ninth grade teachers are trying to make the year fun for us. They schedule a lot of things that kids can do to make the year better and more enjoyable.

Some of the teachers don't do as many fun things as the others. I am going to write about some of the fun things that we did during the year and the classes and teachers that schedule these activities. One of the teachers that does the most activities is Mrs. Smith the Spanish teacher. She does things like group Pinatas, fried ice cream and Salsa. We got to go out on the track and break the pinatas after we made them. The salsa and fried ice cream we got to eat after she made it.

Miss Transue and Mr. Woolcock had a fun activity that the kids could do in the grade. You had to make an essay on a Science related topic for English and then you had to make a poster on it for Science. Then you got to take your poster to the gym and do a mini science fair for the fifth and sixth graders. This project was fun to do because you got to share some of the knowledge that you got from your research with the fifth and sixth graders.

Mr. Hein's class is fun everyday and it is enjoyable because he is one of those teachers who is easy to get along with. He is really funny if you play along with him. He makes the class fun and he also tries to do some projects to help out and make the class more fun and enjoyable.

This is what I thought of my ninth grade year and how it surprised me. It was not what I expected because of how nice the teachers are. Also the fact that they try to make the year better for you and easier to be there for the one hundred and eighty days that you are in school.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 05:19 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

May Free Write

Do you like track? Are you in track? I like track and I'm in track and I encourage you to try it out and see what you think.

I like track because I can run at top speed without any worries of running into a tree or another person. Also I like track because I can challenge my self by racing against other people.

Also I'm in track because I've been told by a lot of people that I would be realy good at it and believe it or not and I took first in all my races exept for a few. Also I joined track because I thought it would be fun and to strengthen my cardio system.

Why do I enjoy track so much you may ask. Well the reason why I enjoy it so much is because I can get faster by practesing. Although there are a few things that I dislike about track. I dislike it when you have to run a surtain amount of laps or sprints without a lot of resting time. Also I dislike it when you run and sweat a lot and get smelly. Also I dislike it when you get cramps and they keep coming back every time you start running again.

Also I strongly encourage you to try out for track and see what you think. Plus I would like to see more people be physicaly active instead of doing nothing all day.

Have you ever thought what your favorite cars were? This essay will discuss the five greatest muscle cars. Cars such as the excellent 1970 Ford Mustang GT, 1969 Chevy Camaro SS, 1969 Pontiac GTO, 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, and the 1969 Chevy Chevelle SS all have the brutal simplicity of the hardcore muscle cars.

To begin the 1970 Ford Mustang GT came with and endless amount of options such as 8 different engine options ranging from 250 V-6 with 155HP to the monstrous Boss 429 which made upwards of 500 HP. The most sought after Mustang GT is the Hardtop 4 speed manual with the Boss 429. But the most valuable one is the Convertible with the 4-speed manual only 789 were produced.

Next is the 1969 Chevy Camaro SS which was a fierce competitor to the Mustang GT. The Camaro came with 8 different engines including the package engines. The smallest was a 350 V-8 and the biggest was the Yenko ZL-1 which was a 7-liter V-8 that produced over 500 HP. This was also the rarest Camaro only 69 Yenko ZL-1’s were produced and now would cost upwards of $250,000.

The third candidate is the 1969 Pontiac GTO which was one of the most powerful cars at that time. These cars came standard with 400 cbi (Cubic Inch) V-8 that made 350 HP. You could also special order GTO’s with the RA-3 or RA-4 (RA – RAM Air). The RA-3 could make a 366 HP but the RA-4 could produce 370 HP these cars were performance machines and helped the car reach 0 to 60 in 6.1 seconds. The GTO could also be ordered with a package called the Judge. This package made the GTO faster but also gave it an exterior personality by adding a spoiler and decals. You still had to order the RA-4 for the package.

The fourth car is the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T which is one of the most sought after cars still. The Dodge Charger changed from 68 to 69 by adding a grille divider and new taillights. It also came with a vinyl top option and a sleeker more appealing body and many new paint choices. The Charger also came with 8 different engines. Ranging from the 225 inline 6 to the powerhouse the 426 V-8 Hemi. The 225 only produced about 145 HP while the Hemi produced around 425 HP. This greatly affected the top speed because the car weighed in around 3800 pounds. The R/T package gave the Charger a new suspension and heavy duty shocks and anti sway bar which greatly improved the handling of the giant.

The fifth and final car is the 69 Chevy Chevelle SS which is probably the most common muscle car known. The Chevelle was greatly similar to the Chevy Malibu which also came with a SS package. These two cars were often confused with each other. Three engines were offered with the SS package of the Chevelle. These were the 396, 402, and L72 427. The 396 was offered so it could produce 325, 350, and 375HP. While the 427 could produce 425HP and made the Chevelle have a 0 to 60 time of 6.5 seconds. This car was the second fastest muscle car at that time.

In conclusion all these cars are idols of car fanatics and kids alike. The brute power and the bulky look gave them a personality no other car could match. If you decide you want a muscle car I would highly recommend one of these monsters.

Works Cited:

http://www.mustangspecs.com/years/70.shtml]

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/1468/Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-350.html

http://www.musclecarfacts.com/pontiac-gto/76-1969-gto

http://www.allpar.com/model/charger.html

http://www.oldride.com/library/1969_chevrolet_chevelle.html

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 39

May Freewrite

For the last blog of the year I decided to do something different. I have decided to write a blog about nothing.

This blog isn’t really about nothing because nothing is something. If nothing is something, then could something be nothing? For example, one definition of “nothing” is something that is nonexistent, but something that is nonexistent is still something.

The definition of “nothing” that we are probably most familiar with is the definition “something or someone of no importance or significance.” This means that you CAN actually be doing nothing.

Now I’m going to talk about random, unimportant things. The reason I’m going to talk about random thing is because I can’t really think of anything else to write about.

Do you like summer? I think the best part of summer is there is no school and that means no blogs. Blogs aren’t really that bad, but I just get so bored doing them. I don’t really mind school, but I can’t wait till summer. Once summer comes, I don’t know what I’ll do, but I’ll be happy to be out of school.

I don’t know why I didn’t write a blog like this earlier in the year because it’s really easy to write. I’m sorry if this blog is really bored to read but it’s the last blog of the year and I wanted to have the most different and unique blog I could think of.

This blog is almost over. Its hopefully the last one I ever do. I had a fun ninth grade year. Did you?

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 06:07 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 35

May free write

They say "Another year older another year wiser.” Boy do I feel like that, it’s the tail end of my freshman year and I do feel like I am wiser! I’ve concord a lot over the past year, like keeping my best friends as close to me as I can. And by learning to keep my grades up (which that was real hard).

I kept my best friends as close to me as I can, we had our ups and downs but we did pull through. We had this faze where we weren’t talking much at all but we came back and pulled it together to finish off the year strong & on a high note. When we weren’t fighting we did have a lot of fun. Like we drew silly pictures of different things wrote notes during class joked around a lot to make it a fun filled year!!

This year was a struggle for me. I had to try to keep my grades up. I had no problem with my health, science, English. Then came algebra and civics. The two most hated subjects in my house. Where should I start? With A2+B2=C2? Or the three branches of government? I could get some of the Algebra stuff down like A2+B2=C2 and X+Y=XY. In civics forget it, I understood everything but when it came to the tests I could not remember anything. It was the same thing in Algebra too it was just weird. Finally I got the hang of things; I started to remember things in both Algebra and civics. I have a substantial grade in both classes and am looking to bringing my “A” game from now on.

Overall I had a great freshman year; I’ve kept close to my friends and found a way to keep my grades up.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 05:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

Tan, beach, flip-flops, Daisy Duke Shorts, tank tops, softball, dirt lines, sun highlights, and shooting stars. Do these words make anything come to your mind? Something comes to my mind when I hear those words…SUMMER!

Tan- the first initial sign of summer. This is the thing that indicates summer is coming because during softball season, at the end of the year, I get a tan from playing outside on the field. This is also a unique indicator of summer because I always have an un-even tan from my glove hand compared to my throwing hand.

Flip-flops- the second sign that summer is here. You don’t wear flip-flops when it’s cold because your toes will get cold, but during the summer you can paint your toenails cute, and also get flip-flop lines from your tan.

Daisy Duke Shorts and tank tops- clothes you wear during the summer because their cute, comfortable and summer appropriate.

Dirt lines- If you’re playing softball in the summer, you will get dirt lines from not only sliding in the field, but also from running because of all the dirt. Dirt lines indicate summer because it begins in the middle of softball season.

Sun highlights- when your hair gets lighter because the sun bleaches your hair which causes highlights.

Shooting stars- memories from late nights of summer. During summer you lay out in the yard, or on the roof with a friend, or boyfriend and look for shooting stars. This is both exciting and romantic at times. I love doing this because you can relax and have fun at the same time.

Is there anything that comes to your mind when you hear the word summer? Do you have any favorite memories from summer that would remind you of the past? If so… comment and let me know!

May free write

A girl who dances like a fool, sings country songs out of pitch, and is my bestfriend goes by the name Kyrston Swingle.

Kyrston is one of the funniest girls I have ever met and without her I would never get through my school day. This girl isn’t afraid of being a crazy lunatic in public, and she always know how to make me smile. Sometimes this crazy girl and I laugh so hard we almost pee our pants and we have loads of inside jokes that others wouldn’t begin to understand.

There are so many things this girl does that make her my best friend. There are many stories that could be told about the wild times with this us like the day we ate watermelon and she LOVES watermelon so she gobbled it all up, and then she had to pee. Little did we know we were locked out of the house and couldn’t get in; I laughed so hard. Then, a great memory was riding a sled behind the quad with her and though we had grass stains, and were penetrated by rocks; it was a blast and everyone thought we were crazy!(: Also, one morning we ate fish, the sweetish kind. The last memory I would have to bring up is when she came to my house and she fell in love my mom it got awkward after that…

Kyrston is a interesting human being that you’re better off just not speaking to. Trust me.

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 03:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

For my May free write I’m going to share a poem written by myself called smile.

Smile

Some people say it’s easier

To fake a smile instead

And in a sense they could be right

But things could be worse

You could be dead

Look at the bright side

At all that you have now

It’s better to be living life

Then to be buried in the ground

Some people don’t have homes

Some people don’t have food

Even some of them have bright and happy moods

God blessed us with the gift of life

So make something out of every mile

Appreciate what you have

And show that gorgeous smile

I know you can do it

I know that you’re strong

Just keep pushing through

Things will get better before long.

That is the poem I chose to share by myself written by myself.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 05:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

May Free write

Where has this year gone? Doesn’t seem like this year has gone way too fast? Like it flashed before your eyes? Because it has for me. One second you’re walking in the school on the first day, & then you’re walking out because it’s over. Anyways this year has been crazy good. It would have to be one of my favorites. I think the best part of being a Freshman is the freedom. We’re finally being treated like an adult! It’s about time & the classes are very easy to pass. This makes this year even better.

Also, I can’t wait for summer. It’s the best time of the year. I love the warm sun, the fresh air, the cool breeze. I love everything! My very favorite thing about this summer it I can go to the beach! Now that my older sister Cheyann has her driver’s license she can take me to the beach. The beach would be my favorite place to go. I love the sand, the sun, the ocean breeze in my hair. Just being there gives you the best feeling in the world. I can't wait for summer to get here!

Article posted May 21, 2012 at 10:10 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

Have you ever sat back and wondered where time has went? They say that when time flies that means that you are having fun. Well, this year definetly did fly by. There are many things that I like about ninth grade , for example the freedom we have now, and that we got to go to homecoming.

First of all, I liked how much more freedom we have. We can actually go on a field trip on the same bus as the guys (We can be trusted now). We can also go to pep rallies, and we have more dances than we did in Jr High

Second of all, I also liked how we are finally able to go to homecoming. At homecoming we go our pictures taken and we got an actual date and pictures and corsages and what not. That was our first formal dance.

In conclusion, There are many things that I like about ninth grade. A couple of those things are that we have more freedom and we got to go to homcoming

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 03:08 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

May Freewrite

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to be a princess. Every Sunday afternoon she would throw a tea party for the whole neighborhood. Her parents thought that it was adorable so they would always buy enough snacks for all who attended, which of course was everyone in the neighborhood. They all loved the young child. Not only did everyone want to attend her parties but were upset when they could. The girl truly had everyone under her "rule", as she told her parents.

One stormy afternoon a new family moved into the home next to the young girl. This family had a boy who was just a couple years older than young girl. The boy's parents were absolutely in love with the younger girl for her imagination and creativity. This fact did not make the boy very happy and he hated the girl for being "adorable", as his parents had said. His parents would tell him that he should go "play the prince to her princess". Being a boy of the age of 10, this did not sound like a good idea. To be quite honest he didn't think would sound like a good idea on any planet.

The family had been in the neighborhood for about two weeks and gone to both of the tea parties they had been in town for. On the third Sunday though the boy decided he would attend the tea party. Everything was going well and the girl had come outside in her dress and told everyone they could eat. The boy thought that it was the most rediculous thing in the world. Before they left the girl asked the boy if he enjoyed himself. The boy, hating the girl, told her, "No. This was a waste of time and, just so you're aware, you are NEVER going to be a princess." Then the girl ran away crying into her home never to be seen again because boys are mean.

The End

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 01:56 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 35

Here we are again. Me writing another poem yet again. I do enjoy this though as being in a band I can use this for maybe fragments of songs. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the following poem.

Smoke from matches struck too soon

Embers from bridges burning under the interstellar moon

Children playing under the twisted bars

Men crying behind the cold bars

Women starving themselves to be like the stars

Wasting minutes sitting at desks

Glazed eyed and emotionless

Mind control at its best

“Hey john what’d you get on that test?”

Millionaires stealing their share

Too apathetic to care

Therapists in a line trying to diagnose and define

I swear it’s just all in my head

If we all live to die and we all die to live

Than were all just a paradox and there isn’t anything to give

An educated criminal

A mindless authority

They follow around like blind sheep

So just count me in the minority

Waking up every night in cold sweats from the nightmare

You begin to wonder why nothing seems to go right

You begin to learn it may not be so fair

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 11:25 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

May Free Write:

Have you had the time to think things over?

the time to wonder whats the next move?

Ever been surrounded by the dead.

Dieing over and over?

Every second;

I think of these memories that lay in my hopeless mind

Every minute;

We use to lie under these stars watching the world go around.

Spinning in circles;

Lost, not knowing where to go.

Blindfolded and delirious.

Trying to hit this piñata, but no luck what’s so ever.

Every hour;

I’m lost in these nightmares of the untold secrets

These secrets haunt my every moment;

For where it leaves me waking up screaming in the darkness.

Every day;

I lay here in this infested room

Where I crawl to the corner.

I curl up in a ball;

Hoping this dreadful feeling will go away, but we know it will never go away.

For I am death, because

These moments,

These memories,

Every second I wish something could relieve this curse.

Ever minute I kill another with the touch of my finger.

Every hour I scream for forgiveness.

Every day I die alone.

It’s all the same.

It never ends;

It never ends..

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 04:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

Missing, Pressumed Dead.

May Freewrite

There was once a girl named Caroline. Seventeen years old and in her junior year of high school, she was excited for school to end. The end of the year was but four days away, and she was overflowing with energy for the start of summer and for her senior year that was so close in her future. She lived in a small town, where you could walk just about anywhere, and it was here she could be found on this bright, sunny day, four days before the end of school. One of the last days of school had just ended, and she was walking home, keeping to the sidewalks. Caroline lived on the edge of town, so a fair portion of her walk home, she walked alone. As she walked, sometimes dancing down the sidewalk, she didn’t realize, never being one to pay close attention to her surroundings, that a small car was following her slowly down the street. She still hadn’t realized this, when all of a sudden it stopped, the car still running, and a man stepped out.

He ran up behind her and tackled her, pulling her to the ground and covering her mouth. Caroline was stunned, stricken with panic, frozen with fear. She could do nothing, paralyzed with shock as she was. Then her instincts kicked in and she started to kick and squirm, dropping her bag and attempting to yell. The man had clamped her mouth pretty tight however, and she made no more noise than a muffled grunt. He dragged her into his car, forced a wad of cloth into her mouth, and slammed her onto the floor in the back of his car. He threw a large blanket over her body, hiding her. The man then proceeded to drive on calmly; a fairly short time did he drive. Caroline could tell that he wasn’t taking her much farther than the town limits. She wondered what he would do with her; if she would live to see anyone else again. He then stopped the car, got out, opened the backseat door, and yanked her out of the vehicle, still keeping her head covered. She felt a sharp pain to the back of her head, and then everything went black.

Caroline was missing for days. Search parties were sent out; friends were questioned, attempts were made to seek out witnesses, everything possible was done to at least find out what had happened to her, but no one knew. Time went on, years passed, and Caroline became old news, just another faceless kid on the long list of missing children in the country. She became nothing more than a statistic, remembered most only by her parents and other family.

No one knew, that just outside of that small town, a short walk into a small area of woods, a hole had been dug, and in it, laid the body of Caroline, seventeen years old forever. Although she was presumed dead, her body was never found, even though her remains deteriorated not even a mile from her town.

Missing children are a serious issue. Everything possible should be done to find them. Should you ever see a poster, news article, or any such thing alerting the public to a disappeared child, give it more than a passing thought of pity. What if that child was you?

May Free

Oaah what can I say about Alicia's mom? SHE'S GOT IT GOING ON! She seriously is the best! I know a lot about Alicia's mom, which you may think is wierd, but I promise I'm not a stalker. Alicia's mom is theee bomb!

One time, it was a cold night in December, Jacqui (Alicia's mom), took us Christmas caroling. We went to lots of houses! We also sang country songs in the car with the radio blasted. It was a great time! Also, one night we were all over to Alicia's house and her mom made us popcorn and we watch Pirates of the Carribean! It was so fun! We also played dress up with Jacqui's high heels. She didn't even care when we broke one!  Jaqui helps us discover the world in such a fun way!

I know a lot about Jacqui. She got her nails done like a month or so ago. She is a fantastic dancer! She also dresses nice, she even owns some cool yoga pants. She is one cool cat! She's got a boyfriend, They're a good couple. Jacqui is awesome!

Jacqui is a cool person and she is fun to hang with! If you haven't met her, you should!You can see the Alicia's mom really does got it going on!

I fell for someone who won't be able to read this unless I post it on Facebook I'm lazy. This is my first blog since I'm new I hope you enjoy.

I would say we were like Romeo and Juliet,

Our parents don’t want us to be together,

Only a few people know about us,

And it feels like it will be forever for us to meet,

I will not say we are like Romeo and Juliet,

Even though our love came fast within a weekend,

Even if my legs weaken and tremble as I write to you,

My heart skips a beat and I can’t feel my feet,

I will not say we are like them,

We are much better, we roughed it through bad weather,

Holding hands and grasping life,

None of this should be ended by a knife,

So we are not Romeo and Juliet because you and me....equal being together majestically.

Another poem "My Enemy"

Me and my enemy used to be close friends,

We used to share laughter and finish each others sentences,

Then I stupidly decided we should date then it was up to fate,

No longer do we speak we don't even acknowledge each other,

I beg I beg for forgiveness but it disapears in the wind,

I hate that we couldn't work it out,

I hate how for months I was left to pout,

But I didn't hate you,

In the end your not my enemy....

Its the person stering back at me in my reflection, thats my enemy,

He is the one who brought the saddening.

My poems usually come from after I date the crazy people I date, :).