-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Dootsie Has a Dream just like martin luther king
Charles... lives... on... a... hill... in... the...hill I sooooooooooo need to catch my breath.
Laurie feels that he is better than Charles because he talks about him ALL the time like,"the teacher spanked him and sent him to the corner again" or "He was awfully fresh" This means that instead of him being the true DEMON self he's trying to be a sweet angel and he only talks about him when he is BAD.

Laurie is Charles because the mom says,"An era of my life was ended,my sweet voiced nursery school tot replaced by a long-trousered character" This means that as soon as he started acting out at school he started acting out at home cause he wanted to be cool.

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 02:58 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles