-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

I believe that "Bug Greetle" is actually compassionate and is trying to get the "uman beans" back to Earth because when either Jack or Isadora asked Uncle Bud if they were going to go back to Earth, he said something like "Yes, well, eventually."  So he's probably making up one of those "Creetle Schemes"  to get the humans back to Earth.  You've got to admit, he has gotten on Xxafuun's good side, I mean, she even let him pretend to be a king and wear feathers!  I bet you that she wouldn't put up that with that nonsense with the other humans!  She's gotten a reputation in the book as a not very "I'm going to put up with a bunch of nonsense" type of person, don't you think=http://