Copyright (c) 2014 by MS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MS -- Blogmeister

Learn About MS

2011-2012

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by MS

teacher: Meg Griffin

George washington 02/13/12
Helen Keller 01/09/12
Helen Keller 01/09/12
12/05/11
Science 11/28/11
Halloween 11/07/11
Thought On Homework 10/17/11

Science
Today in science we explored the properties of matter.We used a syringe.First we filled the syringe with flour.When the syringe was sealed the flour did not come out at all.When the syringe was open the flour would only come out once and then it would get stuck.Next we filled the syringe with water.When the syringe was open the water pored out fast.When it was closed the water sprayed out.That's what we did in science.

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 08:50 AM • comment (1) • Reads 47 • see all articles

Hi I am MS I love to play soccer as a hobey. I also love to stay active by riding my bike and playing soccer my favroit food is pizza and sushi. My favroit animal is a dog. My life is all about family , friends, and helping