Copyright (c) 2014 by MS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MS -- Blogmeister

Learn About MS

2011-2012

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by MS

teacher: Meg Griffin

George washington 02/13/12
Helen Keller 01/09/12
Helen Keller 01/09/12
12/05/11
Science 11/28/11
Halloween 11/07/11
Thought On Homework 10/17/11

Heres my biography.

George Washington was born in 1732. He loved nature , he liked wild life. He was our first president. He was a good man that helped the slaves be free. He had a lot of siblings. Finally he died in 1799.

That’s why I think you should read it so you can learn more about George Washington so I prefer you to read it and see more of his life.

Here is a little imfomashon about Helen Keller.

Helen Keller is a Biography book about a girl learning how to speak when she was blind and deaf. After reading this book I learned many new and interesting things. Helen Keller was Boren June 27, 1880 at Tuscumbia, Alabama. But the most important thing to know is that Helen Keller got a bad fever at the age of two. This is important because this is what left Helen blind and deaf. I also learned that Helen was very smart and was learning fast furthermore I learned that Helen was a courageous girl and a smart girl. The most amazing thing I learned was that Helen could learn almost any thing she even went to college. Finally Helen Keller died June 1, 1968.

I would recommend this book because it is not just another boring biography. If you want to learn more about Helen Keller and her life then this is a good book for you.

I hope you liked reading about Helen Keller.

Our class is  reading biographies. I chose Helen  Keller to read about. I now know Helen got a bad  fever at the age of two.When Helen got over her fever she was left totally blind and deaf. Helen's  parents took Helen to a teacher who could teach Helen finger langue.Helen also had no manners.She would kick,scream,take peopl'ss food,and she even locked her mom in a closet for a few hours.We can learn a lot from Helen Keller.    

Last night I put up my chistmas tree. first we put one the lights thay glowd like there was a little sun in each light.Next we put up the golden bedes thay sparkled like little dimens.after that I put up the green ordaments,red,and gold thay were so nice. we had so much fun

Today in science we explored the properties of matter.We used a syringe.First we filled the syringe with flour.When the syringe was sealed the flour did not come out at all.When the syringe was open the flour would only come out once and then it would get stuck.Next we filled the syringe with water.When the syringe was open the water pored out fast.When it was closed the water sprayed out.That's what we did in science.

On  Halloween  night  you will see witches,zombies,and ghost in your yard.You can see Scary and Funny and Evil costumes .You can give away 1,2,3,4,5,or 6 bags of candy.You can get more then 600 pieces of candy.You can go with your friend or by your self.

I think we should only have homework when we have a test soon.if we don't have a tast soon we would just have homework one day a week.I feel when we do have homework it is so hard  to fit my schedule.And if we do have homework nere test it helps us to study. that is what I think about homwork.

Hi I am MS I love to play soccer as a hobey. I also love to stay active by riding my bike and playing soccer my favroit food is pizza and sushi. My favroit animal is a dog. My life is all about family , friends, and helping