Copyright (c) 2014 by JaS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JaS -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by JaS

teacher: Meg Griffin

Hello I read about Daniel Boone and here is some facts I found.I hope you like them! Daniel Boone was born on October 22, 1734, PA .The most important thing about Daniel is he was a Quaker at a very young age. This is important because kids didn’t take being a Quaker seriously, but Daniel did be serious. I also learned that Daniel could throw a cob of corn in the air and shoot it with a bow and arrow. Further more I learned that Daniel was friends with the Indians when there was a battle. The most amazing thing I learned was that Daniel Boone was an American, hunter, pioneer, woodsman, and Quaker. Sadly Daniel died on September 26, 1820. I would recommend this book because Daniel was a great, noble, and kind man. If you want to learn more about Daniel you can read this book.I hope you liked this!Please comment