Copyright (c) 2014 by AG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AG -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by AG

teacher: Meg Griffin

Here is a fun trickĀ Last Friday I went to my M3 math class.My teacher toght us how to do a trick with numbers.First you make cardsĀ  with 1 on the back and 2 on the back.Then you make a card with 3 on the front and 4 on the back.You probabally gat the point.You keep on doing that untill you get to 10.After that yoou need to get someone to put all the cards on a table and put the cards anyway they want facing up.First the other person ask how many cards facing up are odds.Then you know how many evens there are so you think of numbers over 25 and get the answer.I hope you can find out how to get the answer.

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 08:46 AM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles