Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

Welcome to My blogging world :)

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by AS teacher: Mr. Schade

My three day diet
My class and I tracked what we ate for three days. There was a dairy group, a grain group, a fruit and vegetable group and a meat and protein group. When we totaled up what we ate I found that I didn’t eat enough fruits and vegetables, grains or milk products. According to the Canada’s Food Guide nine to thirteen year olds should get six fruits and vegetables, six grain products and three to four milk products each day. I only consumed 3 milk products in three days, eleven grain products in three days and fifteen fruits and vegetables in three days. I also found that I ate too many meats and proteins. According to the Canada’s Food Guide nine to thirteen year olds should be eating one to two meats and proteins each day. I ate nine meats and proteins in three days. That really surprised me. I could consume more fruits and vegetables, grain products and dairy products by drinking milk when I am thirsty or I could bring fruits and vegetables to school for a snack. I could also snack on a granola bar or eat more cereal in the morning.

A.S

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 09:34 PM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles

I like kittens, puppies and CANDY. My favorite colours are lime green and neon purple.My favorite sports are soccer gymnastics. I like to play with my friends and play on trampolines. Another thing about me is that I love to run. :3