Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

Welcome to My blogging world :)

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by AS teacher: Mr. Schade

Here are some things that I could teach in patterns: an increasing pattern,a decreasing patter, an alternating pattern and expressions. Here is an example: an increasing pattern looks like this 5,7,9.It increases by 2 each time. You can tell because 5+2=7 and 7+2=9.A decreasing pattern looks like this 9,8,7.It decreases by 1 each time.You can tell because 9-1=8 and 8-1=7.An alternating pattern looks like this 5,3,6,4.It starts at 2 then alternately decreases by 2 then increases by 3 each time. You can tell because 5-2=3,3+3=6 and 6-2=4.An expression looks like this 5+n=15.The n is the unknown variable it takes place for 10 in this equation.

Article posted October 29, 2011 at 06:51 PM • comment • Reads 55 • see all articles

I like kittens, puppies and CANDY. My favorite colours are lime green and neon purple.My favorite sports are soccer gymnastics. I like to play with my friends and play on trampolines. Another thing about me is that I love to run. :3