Conditions of Use
The Human Body.
30. How many teeth do we have? There are 32 teeth in the human mouth, including the wisdom teeth.
8. How many bones do you have?
16. How come we dream when we sleep? . But dreams are complicated, and their contents can confound us. It's no wonder so many of us forget a lot of what we dream. Some people even claim that they never dream.
21. What are your nails made of?
Made of a tough protein called keratin.
25. Why do people pass away at young ages? Humans die regularly at all ages, there is a s0000tatistical spike for .... Harvey, LeslieLeslie Harvey, 01972-05-03May 3, 1972, Electrocution.
6. What is a bone?
Bone morphogenetic protein 6 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the BMP6 gene
12. Do 10-12 year old kids actually have 10 pressure points? 13.
17. How long is the length of your thigh? Currently have 22.5 inch thighs at the largest part.
4. How many joints do we have? 5
Article posted April 30, 2012 at 06:51 PM •
comment • Reads 28
see all articles
About the Blogger
I like to play hockey. I like pizza. I also like most sports.