Conditions of Use
spelling word sentences #2
1. Sure I will go to church with you! Just let me get my purse.
2. I am going to churn the butter.
3. Ouch! That hurt, I just pocked myself with a fishing lure!
4. I love to surf on the most tropical waves in the world.
5. I got rug burn on my knees when I was playing Wii!
6. The turkey got mad when I went into his enclosure!
7. The nurse gave the grade 6 class shots.
8. When I got home I made lemonade and on the package it said the word pure and ripe lemonade in big letters!
9. The nurse was trying to find a cure for the young boy.
10. When I go to my friend’s house I always he her cat purr.
11. when my brother took his driver’s test he tried to turn but he accidentally hit the curb.
12. when you do yoga you look like you are a curve.
13. Justin Bieber’s favorite color is purple.
14. I am going to curl up with my puppy and watch a movie.
15. The star-bursts have a burst of flavor.
16. I am going to hurl the ball out of the park.
17. The wizard reversed the curse.
Article posted May 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM •
comment • Reads 31
see all articles
About the Blogger
Hi and welcome to my blog, I love playing soccer and sleeping in on weekends. I also love pumpkin pie and sushi. I hope you like my blog!