Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

This is my awesome blog!!!!!!!!-

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by MM teacher: Mr. Schade

The Northern Gateway Pipeline is a twin pipeline that transports oil from Buderhiem AB to Kitimat BC. From there it is shipped in oil tankers to Asia. I am against the pipeline because the pipeline will go through the Great Bear Rain Forest. The Great Bear Rain Forest is the only place that the Spirit Bear is located. The spirit bear is the only bear that has whitish beige fur color. If they are going to build the Pipeline it is not going to go through any of the cities. The path will also go through first nations grounds. That's some of the reasons I am against the Northern Gateway Pipeline getting put in the animals habitats.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 04:08 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles

Hi and welcome to my blog, I love playing soccer and sleeping in on weekends. I also love pumpkin pie and sushi. I hope you like my blog!