Copyright (c) 2014 by RL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RL -- Blogmeister

Cool double fantactic amazing wierd blog!!!!!!-

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by RL teacher: Mr. Schade
band 06/12/12
the human body 06/12/12
tlevision 05/30/12
words 05/30/12
word sorts 05/23/12
earth day 04/21/12
Pipeline 02/29/12
If I was a peragon falcon 02/08/12
Canada 11 02/07/12
2011/2012 01/20/12

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 06:50 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 77

The band field trip was fun first we walked to DP todd and Mr.Hannigon introduced him self and told the band to play a b flat i think. My favorite instrument was the base guitar i like that instrument beacouse I know that instrument well. Later on they asked Cory conduct it was funny than later he asked me to be the caption for spongbob it was hard not to laff. Than it was time to go.

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 06:12 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 64

The Human Body

number 8. We have 300-206 bones.

number 21. Your nails are made of dead skin cells and the same material your hair is made of.

number 30. Most people have 30-28 teeth.

Number 3.Food travels down the oesophagus at a rate of approximately 3 to 4 centimetres per second (1 to 2 inches).

Number 9.Over 400,094,800 cells are in the human body.

Number 17 by me.According to Frederic Martini, author of "Human Anatomy," the average human female femur bone is 17 to 18 inches in length and 1 inch in diameter. This is slightly shorter than the average male's femur at 18 to 19 inches in length and 1.2 inches in diamter.

12. kids 10-12 have up to 100-1000 pressure points just like an adult.

19.When you receive a comment or you like them.

30.A child has 32 teeth in their mouth.

37.Mucus or snot, usually dried nasal mucus,To better understand snot and boogers, let's start with mucus. Mucus is thick, sticky, slimy and a good thing. Mucus is so important that it’s found all over nature. Inside your nose, it’s a thick, sticky, wet pudding-like gunk that coats your

skin and hairs.

Article posted May 30, 2012 at 09:11 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 46

Television is worth watching because you can learn so many things and find out things you really like. There are lots of things you can watch like romance, drama, sports, action, horror, family, comedy, sci fi, movies, western and music channels. Also you can get exercise bye learning to like sports and want to play them. You can find out about new movies coming out or food products or things you might want for Christmas. There are lots reasons why TV is worth watching but that was just things I wanted to point out.

By: Riley

Article posted May 30, 2012 at 08:40 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 44

1 The man fell headfirst into the flat pavement!

2 There are lots of cookbooks and scrapbooks in the bookcase , but some of them had a bookmark in them left from some bookworms.

3 A young man got a headache after being in the sunlight to long.

4 A lightweight went downtown to get a flashlight, headphones, snowman stuff, and a new headlight , but there was a snowstorm when he went.

5 There was a snowflake fell on bobby’s head so he went downstairs.

6 The snowplow fell downhill and broke so they accidently sent to the lighthouse to get fixed.

7 The people had a countdown until the downpour.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 07:29 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 43

1 My Moms cookies taste amazing!

2 I don't like my tie.

3 I don't like it when people lie.

4 I dont like goodbyes but I sure like a nice hey.

5I dont know any body that dyed there hare pink.

Article posted April 21, 2012 at 04:56 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 46

I would like to tell you some events that will be in BC for earth day. First of all in Vancouver's everett Crowley park you can make a old garbage dump into a green wonder land and plant 1500 trees Stanley Park, where you can help weed out invasive species at Earth Day Ivy Busters.If you want to help tidy the mess we humans leave behind, join forest, park and beach cleanups from Lynn Valley to Kits Beach, and from Prince George to Pemberto.

Article posted February 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 44

The Northern Gateway Pipeline is a pipeline that tranceports oil from Kitamat BC to Bruderhiem Albera. The company that owns and created the Northern Gateway Pipeline is Endbridge.It also creats way more jobs.

Even thought it is suppling more and more jobs. But it is wreking a lot of Canada's buitiful landskapes and forests at the same time as risking the life of the spirit bear and other animals. It also can split land and lead to horribal disasters that can lead to distincsion.That would be horrible.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 09:35 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 65

If I was a Paragon falcon I would soar through the sky and the clouds as fast as I can showing off my wings and being the fastest animal on earth. I would scoop down on cheetahs and beat it in a race to tease them. I wonder what it would feel like to soar through the thickest clouds around? I would look down on the street lights, the tops of the trees, and all the humans heads. I would do my best to spot the fish about to be my snack. I wonder what the fish would taste like raw? I would be a very picky picking which house I would take the bird seed from trying to have the best meal I can get. I would always try to be the fastest bird around. My favourite thing to do would be racing the other birds to show them that the fastest bird is the paragon. When I go down to get the tasty fish I would try to avoid the smell that wrecks the meal. I wonder what the fish would sound like swimming in the water. That is what I would do I was a paragon falcon.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 06:24 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 44

1 Ontario has the most with 13,372,996 people and Nunavut has the least with only 33,322 people. Ontario has 13,339,774 more people.

2 The Confederation Bridge is a bridge spanning the Abegweit Passage of Northumberland Strait, linking Prince Edward Island with mainland.

3 You don't realize how much you love someone till there gone.

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 04:25 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 41

I saw the hollywood sign

I went to disney land

I made a crazy dance

I tried to play more video games

I learned that the calgary flames will never win the stanley cup

I read the whole diary of wimpy kid series

I thought the canucks would win the stanley cup

I wondered witch class I would be in

I might wrap NHL 12

I will do a dance solo in the festival

I wont be the tallest in my class

I want to play more video games

I don't want my xbox to break

I think I will be awsomer

I am sure that the world wont end

I hope I dont dye

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 08:08 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 41

When I look at my diet I think I did pretty good. There are some things I would like to improve on. The thing I would like to improve on is how i'm getting my nutrients. Some of the things I am eating that need to improve on are the way I get my nutrients. Some of the things I ate are granola bars, crackers, jelly, and butter with my toast. The things that I could do is forcing myself to eat more things with less sugar in it. The diet looks pretty good so I hope I can improve and not start bad habits.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 03:57 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 44

The person on the 5$ bill was Wilfrid Laurier, he was actually wearing a Canadian hockey jersey on the bill. The person on the ten dollar bill is John A. Macdonald. Some of the bill is suppost to be representing the poem "In Flanders Fields". The design was made in 2001. Queen Elizabeth the II was on the 20$ bill.The Canadian $20 bill is the most common banknote of the Canadian dollar bill. The Canadian $20 bill was introduced on September 29, 2004. William Lyon Mackenzie King was on the 50$ bill. The 50$ bill was designed in 2004. A picture of the Centre Block of Parliament the back-round. Sir Robert Borden is on the front. He is in East Block of the Parliament buildings.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 39

January 18, 2012

Persuasive Letter

Dear Mrs. Sawatsky,

I would really love to have a school Olympics. I would want the primary students and intermediate students split up. You wouldn’t have do every sport you only would be allowed to do one sport so different people can get a medal. There would be a trophy for the most sportsmanlike person that participates. Aiden ,Ethan, Michael, Keenan, Evan, Luke, myself, and some of the leadership kids would help fundraise , would help set up, and clean up. We would get most of the equipment by fundraising in many different ways . Some ways we could fundraise are bottle drives, cookie sails, and performances. Some of the sports in the Olympics wold be soccer, floor hockey, track and field sports, biking, basketball, and for only intermediates two hand touch football. If you win a metal you get to keep it and after the Olympics there would be an assembly and everyone who gets a metal will come up to where the principle speaks and show everyone else. Everyone who participates will get a really cool pin. It would also be cool if the winner of the most sportsmanlike person would be named most sportsman like person of the month. I think it would be cool if we could have a school Olympics .

Sincerely,

RL

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 06:32 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 42

This christmas break was fun.It might be one of the best so far.I got loads of exiting things .Some of those exiting things are a xbox connect , a tablet , tickets to go see hedley , and a really cool canucks hat. My favourite was the tablet. I think I can use it for many things. I liked ahlot of more fun this winter break like nutcraker and pretty much all the bad news is my sisters broken arm. The break was fun <(:>

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 07:16 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 39

I don't like winter all the time but sometimes it is fun.I like to go sledding. The hill on our street is really steep so we can zoom down the hill and it makes it more fun. My favorite holiday in the winter is Christmas.Snowball fights are fun but the thing is I don't like it one someone gets hurt.My favourite winter sport is hockey I am always excited to play a good game of hockey.Those are some of the things I like about winter.

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 02:59 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 39

In D.A.R.E I learned to not smoke ever because it makes your lungs turn black, it makes you stink, and you will probably have lung cancer. Also smoking has more than 200 poisons. I also learned how many places you can find alcohol in the USA. I will never use alcohol until I am nineteen. If someone ever approches me wanting me to have drugs I will try to remember what we did in D.A.R.E. I plege never to drink alchohol until I am nineteen, I will never smoke, I will never do drugs, and I will never egg houses.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 03:03 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 42

In language arts I learned how bad a energy drink can be.I especilly didn't know how much caffine they put in the energy drink.I couldn't belive how the NDP minister did nothing about it.I bet energy drinks are addicting.Im class Mr.Schade shown us a video of someone reading us the back of some energy drinks there was one brand that had way to much vitemin b6 I think about one sip of the energy drink would be all you sould be having in one day.There is more I learned about energy drinks but that is just some of it.

Article posted November 22, 2011 at 08:03 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 48

Today before I was going to see if my short story was published she stopped me and said "here is a picture of Pavel Bure's brother:)Valairy Bure I shuoted out loudly!Yep said my mom.I

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 02:55 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 45

Shubulubadingdong

Once there was a boy named Shub.Shub was green,10 foot 9,and very cool.Once he went to bed way to late, and when he went to sleep KABOOM!He woke up faster then the speed of light.It took him a couple of minuts to relise that he was on another planet!There were were marsh mellow apples,cheescake houses,and lolly pop trees.It was candy land.So he strolled of and started eating,one cheese cake down,one kit kat down,one candy cane down,and one sunday down.He was about to eat candy apple but a strange creacher got in the way.The strange creacher had purple skin,red eays,and claws sharper than a pencel.The strange said gfyefa.Somehow Shub new what he was saying he said there was a tranceporter in the middle of the planet and we are giveing you ten minuts so Shub started eating.Threw the pudding,threw the marsh mellows,threw the cheescake,and times up finally after the strange creacher almost got him but Shub was just in time to get to the ship.The ship was rusty all over,and looked like Don Cherry.So he got in the rusty ship and flew home haveing a story to everyone.

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 03:04 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 44

If I was the boy in the Harmonica I would be killed if I talked probably and would talk straight away. If my parents died I could not hold in my tears. I also don't know what it would feel like because I have not had any one that died in my family. Also I would probably cry if I got beaten with the whip half a million times. I also can't play the harmonica so that is another reason why I can't live there. I would be scared of those dog eyes. Those are some of the reason why I could not live in that concentration camp.

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 02:55 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 42

1 Front end estamaiting is when you take the first one or two numbers and change the rest to zero.2 Standerd form is petty much just the number so 3000 would be 3000.3. expanded form if 2354 would be 2000+300+50+4..

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 02:48 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 41

November 11, 1917, remembering 96 years ago. How many people do you thing died so we could have a good life? We are free because of the soldiers who died for us. Not for them but for us. We can have a safe and free country or go to school and to do what we want when we want. We wear poppies for those soldiers who died on November 11th. Have a moment of silence and sing poems like Flander's Field. Remembrance Day is a sad day. We honour the soldiers on this day because soldiers wanted us to have a good life.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 09:35 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 45

1) A elk is is on a quarter.

2)Pacific,Atlantic,Arctic

3)Great lakes St.Lawrence

4)The Plains,The Shield

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 08:18 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 41

ARTISTIC LEAVES

UNBEATABLE WINDS

TODAY WE RAKE

ULTRA STRENGTH

MISTY WINDS

NORTHERN LIGHTS

LEAVES FALL SLOWLY

EACH SNOW FLAKE IS DIFFERENT

ALL THE PEOPLE RAKE OUTSIDE

VILLAGES ARE COVERED IN LEAVES

SUPPER IS TURKEY

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 08:18 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 47

ARTISTIC LEAVES

UNBEATABLE WINDS

TODAY WE RAKE

ULTRA STRENGTH

MISTY WINDS

NORTHERN LIGHTS

LEAVES FALL SLOWLEY

EACH SNOW FLAKE IS DIFFERENT

ALL THE PEOPLE RAKE OUTSIDE

VILLAGES ARE COVERED IN LEAVES

SUPPER IS TURKEY

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 41

If I was a teacher for a day my schedule would do the stretches first thing in the morning then give myself a free X-box party!Then it would be recess and i would bring water baloons and trow them at the other teachers for an hour and twenty five seconds.So next I would get Aiden and we would teach the class Chestpower and go to gym and play hockey and call Brett Connally to play. So then we would go to the computer lab and eat our lunches at the same time as free time on the computers. So then I would take my class to disney land and take them on all the rides in the park.We looked at the clock and it was almost 2:15 so we raced back to the school hoping the teachers did not get up from the ground from water balloons thrown at 150 killomiters an hour.So when we got back the teachers were siting down on the floor looking really mad so insted of running away we all trew water balloons at them and they retreaded and we herd the bell ring bring but I screamed bells for me knot for you but I let them go thats what I would do.

I'm going to tell you about me. I love to dance. My favourite sport is hockey. Drama is one of my favourite things in school. One of my favourite colours is blue.