Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Fred's blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by EF

teacher: Mr. Schade

The Northern Gateway Pipeline is a pipeline that delivers oil to Intimate from Brunhilde. Then the oil goes to China from supertankers. The company is Greenfield. Giving hundreds of jobs. I am against this idea because the pipeline will go through hundreds of animal habitats. It will also go through Rivers, Lakes, Forests and First Nation land. The main reason I don't want them to make the pipeline is they will put it through the Great Bear Rainforest destroying the plants and threatening the spirit bear and other wildlife. We better stop them before they destroy our beautiful country and wildlife.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 04:07 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

These are five things about me I like to play soccer,basketball and I like to run. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is lime green.