Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Fred's blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by EF

teacher: Mr. Schade

I did a lot over christmas break. I went cross country skiing with my cousins Henrik, Ella, Britta and Connor that I rarely come to visit. We went skiing at Ottway. We had a great time going down the hills. We also played a lot of video games I played kinnect sports on the kinnect withe Connor and Britta. We did boxing. Connor and I usually won. Plus I played black ops with my cousin Henrik. I wailed him in zombies and multi. Michael played with us online too. Then I played MW3 for most of the holiday when I was level one I kicked everybody's but in multi with the worst guns then I sucked afterword. That was my Christmas holiday.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 07:48 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

These are five things about me I like to play soccer,basketball and I like to run. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is lime green.