Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Fred's blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by EF

teacher: Mr. Schade

The other day. I went to a swimming field trip. We walked to the swimming pool from My school. It took about 10 minutes to get there. We all had walking partners. My walking partner was Riley. Then we eventually got there. We went inside and there was a vending machine, a concession and a desk were you pay to get in to the pool. Then we went in the change rooms. Got changed and got in the pool. There was a pool that a river that takes you around in circles and a shallow end and deep and a deep end. There was a hot tub beside the pool. Then there was another pool at the other end that had racing lanes and there was another pool attached to it. That had two small diving boards, two big diving boards and three platforms that are all different heights. I jumped of the platforms for awhile. Then I played normal tag in the other pool with my friends. That was my field trip.

Article posted November 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles

These are five things about me I like to play soccer,basketball and I like to run. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is lime green.