Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Fred's blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by EF

teacher: Mr. Schade

One day,Fred was driving a space ship in space. Fred has short blond hair, he is skinny, wears high heels and he is wearing a space suit. Fred is going to Saturn. To study it right now and he is going through the astroid belt. All of the sudden an astroid hit the space ship! The buttons on the ship are all beeping very loudly, beep beep beep! The ship is going down! Fred blacks out. Then he wakes up on this weird planet. With a very bright blue sky, red poke a dot clouds and there is lots of vicious plants. That look like they want to eat you. Fred turns around and sees two mean green aliens that look like sumo wrestlers. With big chubby belly, they're so fat that they can barley stand. They had a big brown bag. Then the aliens walk up to him. He is so scared. The aliens put him in the bag. they take him out of the bag and throw him in a jail cell in the middle of nowhere. Just like back in Fred's city Poka Town. One of the aliens say masha hama wama. Then leaves he comes back with a way bigger alien. He is so ripped and twice the size of a sumo wrestler. He had an axe. The other alien unlocks the jail cell an the alien is going to swing his axe. Fred closes his eyes. Nothing happened. He opens them and he is in his room in his bed. It was Just a dream. Thank goodness.

Article posted November 20, 2011 at 09:52 PM • comment • Reads 53 • see all articles

These are five things about me I like to play soccer,basketball and I like to run. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is lime green.