Conditions of Use
1. Margret Laurence and Margret Atwood were novilists.
2. The Acadians were expelled from canada in 1755.
3. Another name for Niagara falls is American falls.
4. Lester Bowles Pearson won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1957
5. Winnipeg was once known by the cree name Wascana.
Article posted November 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM •
comment • Reads 131
see all articles
About the Blogger
These are five things about me I like to play soccer,basketball and I like to run. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is lime green.