Copyright (c) 2014 by CC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CC -- Blogmeister

Wecome to My Blog!-

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by CC teacher: Mr. Schade

On Thursday and Friday, grades 5-7 in my school went on a skiing/snowboarding field trip. On the first day we had lessons. This was my first time skiing so I was exited, but nervous. It wasn't very fun for me because I wasn't feeling very good, so I had to stay in the lodge for the rest of the day. The second day was a lot more fun. my friend and I had a new instructor and we got put into a group with my sister and her friend. We went down one of the easy runs once with the instructor, then the lessons were done. So we had the rest of the day to do whatever we wanted. I went on the chair lift for the first time too. It was scary, but fun at the same time. After lunch, my friends came with me down the other easy run. Most of them were snowboarding. Then after that I went down the run that I first went on with my instructor, but this time i was with one of my friends. Then we went home for the start of our spring break!

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 05:57 PM • comment • Reads 71 • see all articles

Hi everyone, My name is Cassidy i love my dog, my friends, and family. When I grow up I want to be a pastry chef. I also want two dogs, one named Peanut, and one named pickle.