Copyright (c) 2014 by CC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CC -- Blogmeister

awsome blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by CC

teacher: Mr. Schade

On our D.P tod trip we went to here the grade 9 band play. When they started I thought they were really loud as i almost jumped. As they were playing i was looking at the grade 9 bands instruments. I thought the drums or the electric bass was the instrument I wanted to play in band next year. I also thaught that Mr. Hannigon was really cool.

Article posted June 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM • comment • Reads 91 • see all articles

I like to play outside with friends. On computer I like to play Combat arms and roblox. On ps33 i like to play Call Of Duty black ops, and Call Of Duty modern warfare2. Outside i like to play flood tag, ride my bike and play nerf with friends. I like to go over to friends. My favourite thing thing to do is play flood tag with grade 6's.