Copyright (c) 2014 by CC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CC -- Blogmeister

awsome blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by CC

teacher: Mr. Schade

horses the feal is breath takeing.the pace of the canter,the wind on ur face,the magic the bond...between u...together...
an everlasting friendship...that will never be replaced...no mater what....
the way it magnifisent eyes stare into ur sole...it tells you it needs you...
it needs you...
it needs you...
a horse is a living creature...full of pure engery...pure heart...and pure spirit...it pricks its ears up as it feals ur enjoment on the gallp...the pace as you stride faster...not falling off...just magnifisant

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 02:15 PM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles

I like to play outside with friends. On computer I like to play Combat arms and roblox. On ps33 i like to play Call Of Duty black ops, and Call Of Duty modern warfare2. Outside i like to play flood tag, ride my bike and play nerf with friends. I like to go over to friends. My favourite thing thing to do is play flood tag with grade 6's.