Copyright (c) 2014 by CC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CC -- Blogmeister

awsome blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by CC

teacher: Mr. Schade

If I was an eagle I would find a nice high tree for my nice huge nest. I would stalk up on food in my nest. I would eat fish( I don’t have teeth so I just swallow small fish). I can see about a mile from where I am. I would watch and hear my prey walk or swim. I would like to smell the cool air when I sleep. In the morning I would go get a fish from a lake or ocean. I wonder If a bear or a cougar or my other enemies would try to get me while I’m diving for my fish. I wonder what it would be like with feathers. I wonder what it would be like with a beak? I wonder what it would be like having wings? I wonder if birds get the chicken pocks? I wonder why birds do not have teeth in their orange beak?

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles

I like to play outside with friends. On computer I like to play Combat arms and roblox. On ps33 i like to play Call Of Duty black ops, and Call Of Duty modern warfare2. Outside i like to play flood tag, ride my bike and play nerf with friends. I like to go over to friends. My favourite thing thing to do is play flood tag with grade 6's.