Copyright (c) 2014 by CC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CC -- Blogmeister

awsome blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by CC

teacher: Mr. Schade

At winter i like to make snow forts for snowball fights. Last time I had a snowball fight I hit my sister Casidy in the face. It was so funny she yelled at me at stomped inside the house with a wet face because of the snowball. I also like to shovel the drive way its kinda fun. Me and my couzin in high school. we shoveld drive ways and made $/money. Winter is my favourite seson aspecully because i get to my family that live in the U.S.A.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 03:55 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles

I like to play outside with friends. On computer I like to play Combat arms and roblox. On ps33 i like to play Call Of Duty black ops, and Call Of Duty modern warfare2. Outside i like to play flood tag, ride my bike and play nerf with friends. I like to go over to friends. My favourite thing thing to do is play flood tag with grade 6's.