Copyright (c) 2014 by NC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NC -- Blogmeister

Awsome dude blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by NC

teacher: Mr. Schade

band 06/12/12
My Wish 05/30/12
words 05/30/12
Sentences 05/23/12
Menu 05/15/12
Human Body 04/30/12
Earth Day 04/22/12
Ski Trip 03/25/12
Canada 11 02/29/12
Northern Gateway Pipeline 02/23/12

Northern Gateway Pipeline
The northern gateway pipeline is huge twin pipelines that brings crude oil from Buderhiem AB to Kitamat BC and sends the oil on big oil tankers to take it Asian countries like China. I am against the northern gateway pipeline because it will wreck the forests that it goes though because they have to dig in the ground and cut down the trees. Plus the pollution from all the vehicles will destroy the environment. What if the pipeline cracks and all the oil spills and leaks into lakes and rivers and starts killing the animals. What if a oil tanker flips over and them all the oil spills into the ocean then tons of fish will die.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 04:08 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles

These are five things about me. I love to play soccer. I love to eat pizza and I like to play X BOX 360. I love to play with my dog and cross country ski.