Copyright (c) 2014 by NC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NC -- Blogmeister

Awsome dude blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by NC

teacher: Mr. Schade

band 06/12/12
My Wish 05/30/12
words 05/30/12
Sentences 05/23/12
Menu 05/15/12
Human Body 04/30/12
Earth Day 04/22/12
Ski Trip 03/25/12
Canada 11 02/29/12
Northern Gateway Pipeline 02/23/12

This is what knowledge and skills I have learned in D.A.R.E. In D.A.R.E I learned what drugs can do to your body and there are many ways to say no to drugs. Marijuana, tobacco and alcohol all are very bad for your body and they contain poisons, chemicals and tar.Here are ways to say no to drugs: Use humor example: q. Do you want some alcohol? a. No I need all my brain cells. Saying no example:
q. Do you want to smoke? a. No is not for me. I pledge to never take drugs so I can live a healthy and happy life and not destroy my body.

Article posted November 24, 2011 at 08:02 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles

These are five things about me. I love to play soccer. I love to eat pizza and I like to play X BOX 360. I love to play with my dog and cross country ski.