Copyright (c) 2014 by MB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MB -- Blogmeister

My awesome blog.

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by MB

teacher: Mr. Schade

1.The first national park was established in Alberta. Made for nature to be shown to the public.

2.Form the basis for the electrical units we use, both work and energy have the same unit, called the "Joule". .... amps = Power / volts = 1100 watts / 110 volts = 10 amps.

3.Most of Nunavut Canada uses the Eastern Time Zone and observes Daylight Saving Time. However, Central and Mountain Time Zones are used in several places in Nunavut.

4.Victoria was named after Queen Victoria.But also Alberta was also named after Queen Alberta.

Article posted January 16, 2012 at 04:38 PM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles

My favorite sports are hockey.My favorite team are the Vancouver Canucks.I also like soccer and basketball.My favorite food is pizza.Also my favorite animal is a beaver. When I grow up I want to be a doctor.