Copyright (c) 2014 by MB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MB -- Blogmeister

My awesome blog.

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by MB

teacher: Mr. Schade

Christmas Vacation
My Christmas vacation was amazing! I got Xbox live seventy-five dollars worth of Itunes.I mostly spent my vacation playing Black Ops but I did play hockey more than two times.I also went to my grandma's house and played games and watched Green Lantern.On the last day of Christmas holidays I watched Monday Night Raw it was amazing when my favorite wrestler Chris Jericho returned! And that was how awesome my Christmas vacation was.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 05:39 PM • comment • Reads 39 • see all articles

My favorite sports are hockey.My favorite team are the Vancouver Canucks.I also like soccer and basketball.My favorite food is pizza.Also my favorite animal is a beaver. When I grow up I want to be a doctor.