Copyright (c) 2014 by KA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KA -- Blogmeister

My Cool blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by KA

teacher: Mr. Schade

About the human body
In the human body there are lots of system like the digstive system, exletory system and the skeletal system, respitory system and muscular system and the circulatory system and the nervous system. The digestive system helps you digest food and water the respitory helps you breath air and your nervous system controls all your other body systems the circultory system brings oxygen and nurtrients to all the cells in the away carbon dioxide and wastes.

Article posted June 13, 2012 at 04:07 PM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles

I like animals and I play soccer all the time. I play with my brothers at the park and i like to watch sports On Tv. I like to play black ops.