Copyright (c) 2014 by KA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KA -- Blogmeister

My Cool blog

Mr. Schade, Division 9

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by KA

teacher: Mr. Schade

D.A.R.E.

This is what I learned in D.A.R.E. don’t smoke ever in your life and don’t drink beer. It will get your mind mixed up and causes you to go crazy and when you drink and drive you will probaly get in a car crash. Other people try to make you to do drugs just say no. When people tell you if they are having a party at their house and if they are doing drugs, Just walk away. If you’re walking out of your school and if your friends if they tell you to smoke just say no and say let’s go play soccer instead.

My pledge is not to do alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
By Keba

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 04:59 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles

I like animals and I play soccer all the time. I play with my brothers at the park and i like to watch sports On Tv. I like to play black ops.