5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 08:49 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 161

Wilbur and I don't usually like to curl up and read a science fiction so this read aloud book has been an experience.  Well, anyways, to answer the question, I think that Jack will be the hero or Jack and Izadora and Jack will team up to stop the Doom Machine.  At this point, I believe that the best candidates for the un-hero role are the aliens.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 09:09 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 51

I think the hero will be Isadora because the author trying to trick you to think Jack is the hero since he is the main character. The unhero will be Jack and he will disappoint the other characters and the reader.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 10:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

I think that Jack and Isadora Will be the co-heroes because they both believe in the aliens and I think that Commander Xaphoon will be the EXhero because she hates the Earth.