-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Dear Hi-ers,

I think that Phooney has changed the most positively because at the beggining of the story  he was distracted by ooman bing things except for the barood and ca-ar juice. And now he is  working for the queen like he is the most mature person in the whole skreepia world. Because  he use to be all goofy and now he is like a drill sargent. The person who has changed the worst is Uncle Bud because he has been very evil these last few chapters. He has been evil  o_0 because he has been mean to everyone hes been around. And he hasn't said one word that I have heard from his mouth. Im just saying. 

Sincerly, Your hi friend Cammie.

P.S. Bye Hi-ers

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 04:05 PM • comment (5) • Reads 44 • see all articles