-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

The words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have words to describe each character. The word i describe Jack is technical. I think that because (sometimes he is technical with being Annoying) but  that is not what I mean ,I mean he can fix things and like you have to think about were the parts go.

Isadora is a smart lady that now can be a little mean sometimes but can always be fixing things ya know.And whenever there is a problem she will fix it with her smarticalness.

Dr. Shumway is annoying and doesn't listen to what people say a lot and is very pushy and extra annoying.

Grady is a bully because he can be scared of somethings (like aliens)but thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Sargent Webb is very precise but never listens to what anyone says and can do whatever he wants.

Uncle Bud is a good mechanic who can fix a bunch of stuff.

Read my next blog

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 04:48 PM • comment (7) • Reads 36 • see all articles