-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Dear Fellow last bloggers of Cammie Morgan Readers,

Since this is my last blog, I would like to make it special. The best part about The Doom Machine was when they first got capture by the skreeps. That was the best part because that wasbecause it was funny, (when phooney was thinking that the dog he was playing with was something dangerous) action filled, (when all of the skreeps took the secret item and everyone was trying to get it back) and cool ( I dont know why just because it was really cool). The worst part  about the book was in the very beggining of the story because there was nothing fun or cool about it they were just introducing people in the book.

The best part about reading class was Mr.Volkman the best reading teacher in the world=http://!!!! Also alot of the nice people in reading.The worst part was when we didnt have good books to read.

Sincerly,

Cammie Morgan :)

P.S.It was an amazing year with all of you!

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 07:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

Dear lads and lassies of this world,

I think that the setting that was the most interesting was the "Drem Tunnel" because it was a hollagrm and it zoomed right past them. Then that was also the part when the other hollagrams were flying all over the place. And they weren't actually real things and so that made Jack and Isadora and Joe and everybody else were all scared they were going to die. But that was just a prank that the skreeps and Grady and Sargent Webb so they could block the other ships plans. And so they thought they could back-track them but they still got to Ribnex. And Sargent Webb and Grady thought they weren't going to get there, but they did get there. And so that was my favorite setting in the story so far.

Goodbye lads and lassies.

BIG SMILEY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 42

Dear Hi-ers,

I think that Phooney has changed the most positively because at the beggining of the story  he was distracted by ooman bing things except for the barood and ca-ar juice. And now he is  working for the queen like he is the most mature person in the whole skreepia world. Because  he use to be all goofy and now he is like a drill sargent. The person who has changed the worst is Uncle Bud because he has been very evil these last few chapters. He has been evil  o_0 because he has been mean to everyone hes been around. And he hasn't said one word that I have heard from his mouth. Im just saying. 

Sincerly, Your hi friend Cammie.

P.S. Bye Hi-ers

Dear Cammie Morgan Followers,

Hey guys and gals its me again and I know its been a while since my last blog but i know you want to know what I would rename "The Doom Machine" so I would name it "The ..." I have no clue what to name this blog. Actually  I kind of like the name and its really hard to think a new name. Actually again I think its coming to me. It shall be named "The Destablisar". I think thats a good title because thats all they were talking about in the beggining of the book. And later after that Xaafuun wanted the destablisar so she could travel through time and now they have the destabilisar and their after Jack Isadorsa and Joe.

Adeohs Cammie Morgan Readers

P.S. That was Spanish...Olea

Dear Cammie Morgan Readers,

So far in my awesome personal opinion also in my free time, I would think The Brave Little Tailor is my favorite book so far in our reading expirence. My least favorite book that disapointed me the most in my spyish life was sadly the book we just finished, Lenny's Red Letter Day. The reason I like The Brave Little Tailor because its so funny, so much adventure and action is on pretty much every page. The Brave Little Tailor is my favorite because The Tailor tricks the monster and the king into marrying his daughter. Lennys Red Letter Day is my least favorite because theirs nothing to really to relate to. Also another reason I dont like it is because their is no action and none of it has anything funny about it. Just saying what a spy mind thinks.

Cammie Morgan Out!

Dear Cammie Morgan Readers,

I the amazing Cammie Morgan think that the ooman bings will get to saftey before Phooney. They will get there first because if Phooney goes in the snow, he proably Hmmmm...............Oh! His legs would break because his legs are like sticks, like those watchya call it, a twig or a penciland if it gets in the snow.....SNAP!!!!!! His legs break in half. I think that the ooman bings will get there first because their humans and their legs are firm and balanced unlike some legs...THE SKREEPS'!!! Im just stating some facts (trying to be mean though.) And + they are faster because they are humans again.. so they have longer...maybe longer legs... so they can take bigger steps. Dont you agree with me?!

Cammie Morgan out!

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 35

Cammie Morgan the Chameleon thingy mibobber,

Well, everyone has taken a role so far. Joe has been taking a role of the Leader  most of the time. I know he's been taking that role because he has leaded the other two to what they should do, were they should go, and how to survive. One example is that he was the leader because he... what for it... one minute... I got nothing. WAIT! Nope still nothing. Okay... so when the bat thingy mobbober came down to attack him he beat it up and he saved not only him but the other two because it could have gone after them to. Im soo smart right.

Jack is the helper/thinker (genarator) because he can help them with all the electronic type stuff. I know this is a little far back but when he was wiping the arm over the wall to find the hand scanner. But in this part of the story he was the helper/thinker because he helped well sorta like saved them from the night greelies.

Isadora is the brains of the operation because she mostly help save them from the night greelies because she said " Dont worry the trees know that your not trying to hurt them" so that meant that the trees would not hurt them but hurt the night greelies.

Cammie the Chameleon out ! 

Cammie the Chalmeleon is in the building ( like Elvis Presely )

I think that the character that changed the most was Claude. I think Claude changed the most because he turned from a arrogent, vain person to a nice, kind, caring man. Also I can tell you how the other characters didn't change. The first person who didnt change was..., SCHO didn't change because he didn't change HIS character. But he changed someone elses character. Scho didnt change because he was mean in the beggining, middle, and end. The second person who didnt change was... GONTA didnt change either because he was the thief and he kept steeling stuff. The third person was... CHARLES. Charles also didnt change  because he was 2 diffrent people but Charles didnt change because he was rude and mean to people. The brave little tailor didnt change he was just trying to show off to the giants and the other peoples from the town that he killed 7 flies at one blow. So I say that Claude changed the most because of his actions.

Hello im Cammie the Chameleon with your news today,

So in the book right now Jack, Isadora, and Bud had some trouble but they are still breathing
sooo I think they're getting the hang of Arboria. But thats not why i'm talking to you.Im talking to you because  I think they did somthing in the past that will come back to bite them in the butt. I think that because maybe the problem was that maybe... hold on let me think... I got nothin. WHAT! Yes I do!! Haha take that. Oh sorry back to what im talking to you about. I think that in the future when they left the ship their parents didn't know they left (but Bud doesn't need to worry because his parents aren't there).And so I think their parent's will be a little scared and a little mad because they will have to look really hard to search for them and mad because they left and they didn't know. So I think they will be mad and scared.

Cammie the Chameleon has left the building.

I like the character Isadora the most because she is smart and when somthing goes wrong she'll know what to do.(which i will explain how she does her thing i.e the details that I just wrote). So on to the explaining. So I like Isadora because she is one smart cookie. Like when the monster came over she made friends with it. So that was smart to do because if she hadn't made friends they probaly would end up in a pickle. And now to why she knows what to do when somthing happens. Again like when the monster came jack and Uncle Bud probaly didn't know what to do when the pizza i.e. the monster came. But Isadora did, she was going to make friends with it. This is why I like Isadora because she is a smaries packet and she knows what to do when a problem hits rock bottom.

Cammie Morgan Out

P.S. I am only talking about food because im hungry.