-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Jack-  is a fix it kinda guy. I think this because his uncle has a car replace place....  and Jack is the one who usually fixes the cars.

Isadora - stubborn. Is a girl who thinks she's innocent all the time like when Jack fix her car, Isadora  said that it wasn't her fault.

Grady- Pushy. He thinks he is a cop like his dad and he tries to make things better but he just gets mad and gets into a fight.

Dr. Shumway-  She only believes in what she has studied and doesn't really listen to anyone.

Uncle Bud- he always thinks that things will go right and that he will be the highlight of the day.

Sargent Webb- he thinks he is so important, like when he went up to the army dude and said he'd find the Creetles  and the Shumway's.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 04:48 PM • comment (2) • Reads 49 • see all articles