-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

xXDear SpyCammie readers,

I am pretty sad about this being my last blog but, here it goes. My favorite part is, well, I couldnt choose. period. Thats it, period. I loved the whole book....period. I could explain the  book, thats right, I said it right, THE book, you got a problem with it? Oh well, the book isnt IT... no... THE book..... period. Any ways, I could explain the book with a thousand words but I will only use a couple. The book was amazing because the author explained so well that I felt like I was in the story.

I liked watching Mr. V's reactiions to the carachters and how he acted.... hints why me and tessa where laughing when Mr. V was reading.

GoodBye, SpyCammieXx

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 08:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

XxDear SpyCammie readers,

I know this is a hard question, I mean, trying to make a new name for a book that may be one of your favorite and some people may think," Oh gosh, how am I supposed to figure out a new name? the name is just perfect! Huuuuh!", Well, thats how I felt, I am still having a pretty hard time seeing the name on the front of the book but, i think..... maybe... hmmm, Space Travelers. Space Travelers because they travel through space, I mean they are only on Earth for a short amount of time and then on other planets. And, still on Arboria, and probably for the next couple chapters. I hope you agree.

SpyCammie over n' outxX

xXSpyCammie readers,

So far, in my non-spyish life, I tink that The Brave Little Tailor is my favorite story because.........wait for it.....................The Brave Little Tailor has more adventure and i tink aloooooooooot more of action.

I DO NOT LIKE: Charles because nothing is interesting about it. There is no funny parts or action. The story is just not the type of story that i like.

SpyCammie outXx

xXDear Blogmeisterpeoplewhonevergetoffthecomputer,

Hmmmmm.... how should i start this.....YESYESYES. Why? Because the... Duoomb screeps ( yeah, i made my own word in skreepish) thought that they had to lOOk() for J.I.J then leave from that place and go back to the skreep ship, so Phoonie will have to get a army and hunt them down because he is to afraid to go into the snow by himself. They will probably find a cave a, small cave to keep warm with body heat.

SpyCammie, in a place you can't find me!!Xx                                                                                                                                        

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 34

xXDear SpyCammie readers,

I, SpyCammie, the super cool, awesome, genious, pretty, amazing, lovely, talented, even more talented..... spy,has a feeling.

JACK- is the......... thinker/idea genarator/person, because when Jack, Isadora and Grady where in the cell, and Krebbs dropped Phoonies arm in there, Jack went over to the arm and...... ewwww...... picked up the hairy, boney

black screep arm and found the way to get out of the cell.

ISADORA- is half thinker/idea generator slash follower. She is the idea thinker person because when Joe, Jack and herself

where being attacked by the Night Greelies, Isadora said," Relax, the trees will know that you are not trying to hurt them." and the follower

because she always does what Joe wants to do.....

JOE- is the leader because whatever he does, Jack and Isadora do. Also, he saved them from allot of weird creatures. 

SpyCammie, over and outXx

xXDear SpyCammie readers,

I think that the sticks that they burned had parents and the parents are mad and are going to come after them( the stick that attacked Jack is probably the mom or dad) because Jack said he felt like that place felt and knew that they where there.

SpyCammie's Blog, until the upgraded!Xx

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 09:03 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 34

xXSpyCammie writes again,

I, SpyCammie, have my spy feelings that, he feels like he has to act like a nice king. If he didn't, the ailean things wouldn't believe that he is a king/ ruler person. He  probaly feels important now that he is wearing his "Chicken suit"

SpyCammieXx

xX Dear SpyCammie readers,

I, SpyCammie, think that the reason that ONLY Jack and Isadora can move around is because Pongo knows that kids need to be hero's for a change and that kids learn from stories more than adults. Also Pongo thinks that the parents would freak out and wouldn't make the story and would jump to conclusions. Also since Dr. Shumway is a scientist, she would probably pace, thinking about reasons why they are there.

SpyCammie Xx

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 09:07 PM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 48

xXDear SpyCammie blog readers,

If there was a dumb person in the ship i think that person would be the one to save everybody because usually dumb people don't mean to do things. But anyways, on the ship i think Grady will because he is so-so strong and like i said,"Dumb people do random things." and well i can't say that he is totally smart. I also think this because (i am a spy, i have great instincts) Grady will get so fierce because of Isadora and Jack hurting him.

Love and to my future Gallgher

sisters, SpyCammieXx

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 09:14 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 34

Xx Dear readers,

I think that the reason that the ooman beings are on/ in the space ship is because Uncle Bud made the refridgerator. When Xaafuun found out it was the special iteam she went after the iteam.The ooman beings where in contact / knew the creator of the special item and got in the way of Xaafuun getting the refidgerator . When Phooney went to get the ITEAM, Jack, Issadora and Dr. Shumway were in the car with Uncle Bud and since they all knew about the iteam ( or just beacause they were in the car with him)  the skreeps took them to ... and maybe they just had othing to loose.

Sincerly, SpyCammie xX