-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 09:00 PM GMT • comment (15) • Reads 56

Hi guys!  I think that Jack will be the most helpful because he is a "mechanic".  He is the person that I think would be the most probable to disable the machine. Because he knows mechanism stuff because he has an Uncle who is a mechanic.  Izadora's mind is in a blurr so I don't think that she will be much use to the characters right now.  The adults are with Xaafuun right now , so I doubt that they will be much help.  Except of course for distracting, but that would be after all of this time changing stops.  I don't believe that Grady will be of much help.  If anything, he would probably tell a Skreep that the others left if one came in the cell and asked where the others were.  So, I think that Jack is the best choice for this question.

i do not know who you think stared this hole mess but i think it doctor shumway. beackuase

she wanted to go home and she demanded them to take here to that exact place .so if you did not know what

happend here it is. so doctor shumway is ready to go home when the car was fixed but then all the sudden

sargent web came and said nobody is leaving .and that got doctor shumway angry.