5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 43

i think Jack changed in a good way because he didn't make fun of Furgok when he fixed the engine and Furgok couldn't. He would've probably bragged and made fun of him.But instead he was humble and asked him for help.

I think Uncle Bud changed in a bad way because he's helping the Skreeps by building the Destabilizer so the the Skreeps could copy it.

I think that Joe is the leader  because,#1 He's the adult and the veteran Screep scewerer,it means someone who scewers, so he knows what to do and he's like chaperon. 

Senuor Jackis ofical cry baby and follower. He dosen't do much but complain.

Isadora is a sciencey scientist kid and generator of ideas.She had the idea to sit still so the veil trees would let them in

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 09:06 PM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 34

#1I think ailen barf is gross.#2 Harris thinks it' blue.#3 Now to the question,do you like chocolate?Woops,geting side.tracked.I think Uncle Budd told them so they didn't,"Screw up his plan," because he told them ,"I came down here to tell you so you don't screw up my plan

I think Uncle Budd will crack like an egg throne at a wall by Hucules.I support this idea because Unucle Budd may be smart but he's a wimp and is meek.Jack is 50-50.He's got a strong spirit.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 09:11 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 36

I think Jack,or Isidora,or both will save the oomans. Number one it says Jack can hot wire a space ship and is a really good maniac because he souped up the 53 and is a main character. Isadora because she is a main character and she has the arm and the knowledge to use it.

if uncle Budd hadn't built the,"machine,"the aliens,wouldn't have invaded Vern Hollow and taken humans away,and they wouldn't be in this predicament=http://! Why you ask,because the queen wouldn't want to get the machine to use it for a mas invasion of someplace!!!!

i think the most important detail is the Shumways getting stuck in the town because Isidora is a main character  and the story wouldn't be as good.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 09:07 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 37

i think Dr.Shumway is not an alien because that would mean Isadora would be an alien,and it looks like she is human.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 09:16 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 34

I think Jack,Isadora and the alien commander. I think Jack and Isadora will be heroes because their main characters,and the alien commander because she might turn. i think Joe will be the unhero because he looks cool but might just be a character.

from Percy

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 09:14 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 39

hi I'm Percy and I'm from Percy Jackson. I'm a half blood and have a cyclops named Tyson for a half brother.it's going good.I'm about 17,18 or19

and a boy,if you were wondering.