lusa's bear bolw -

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

I think that the queen's ambitious want to take over earth has gotten them into this quandary.If the queen had not wanted earths' inventions(including the destabilizer)the screeps would not have gone to earth to get the inventions and never had to go into the med wig gulp again when it  was collapsing again.I'm out of breath so THE END!!!!

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 03:01 PM • comment (3) • Reads 45 • see all articles

I like the seekers series the best.My fave color black(like my fur). I love eating salty potato sticks that come in bags.I have friends named Kailik(a white bear),tokalo(a brown bear),ujarock( a shape shifting brown bear).