5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

I like Isadora the best because she is girly and athletic at the same time.  I think that she is girly because she carried a purse and has a stuffed dog.  I think that Isadora is athletic because she could throw a newspaper route gracefully.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 51

" Krebs"

My favorite character is Krebs. Krebs is the garbage screep on the space ship. On occasion Krebs would come to Jack and Isadora and say "mebe Krebs help you ummm ??? The reason that Jack and Isadora are not on the ship any more is because of Krebs. Krebs is always lending a helping arm or what ever you call it. Krebs is funny and is a little loco in the cabacea(but don't tell her that I said that ok). I choose Krebs because I thought that she was like me with a funny personality an a sence of humor.