Joe's Blog

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

teacher: Tina Jovanovich

WHAT ARE WE DOING? #21

Hello everyone!

First week after break is done! Yaaaaaaayyy! Only about 2 months until summer vacation! I had a great week, capped off by a really windy track meet. But we won, so that’s ok. 

Anyway, this week in geometry we had a Quest! I like the fact that it was a quiz length, but counted for a test. It made it seem easier to me. I think that transformations were pretty easy, and that I did well on the quiz. 

We also started radicals, which are deceptive. I can’t figure out if I’m gong to like them or not, or if they will be easy or not. I did ok on the homework for them, but I think I could use some practice with them.

Anyway, I have to go!

--Joe

Article posted April 29, 2012 at 08:06 AM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles

14 years old Born in New Jersey Two younger sisters 1 Dog and 1 Cat Sports: Baseball, Cross-Country, Track, Skiing