-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Three Days Left!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, though I wished with all my might, there's still no sparkling snow on the ground. *sigh* Hopefully by the time February vacation comes around there will be! There's only three days left until then, and I'm counting down the days. This vacation, I'm going to Sugarloaf for some fantanstic winter activities. 

But before I enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate in the ski lodge, I have some homework to do! Firstly, I must write a bioethical paper for biology. I was also assigned a project in geometry today, which is to make a poster about one of the lines in a triangle. Though this doesn't have to be completed yet, I'd like to get a headstart. My line is called the median, which comes from a vertex of a triangle and intersects the third side at its midpoint. Hopefully I'll be able to think of a creative way to present it on my poster!

So long for now! Have a great week! :) 

Article posted February 14, 2012 at 07:42 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles