-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Hello everyone! 

Will it ever snow? I feel that this winter has been doomed from the start, as of the fact that we are still waiting for some snow that will actually stick around!

Besides that depressing fact, my winter has been going very well. I did have a bit of stress on my shoulders today, however, when I had both a biology and a geometry quiz! The geometry one was our first for this quarter, and it was fairly easy. I had been studying and preparing well before, so the only challenge was the keeping my work organized while I solved a problem. This quiz was on the lines of triangles (mid-segments, altitudes, etc.) and how to solve the equations of them. We will be continuing our work with these in the classes to come. I look forward to it, since this will be brand new information for me to learn!

Stick a spoon under your pillow tonight, and let's all pray for some snow! Have a great week! :) 

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 03:21 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles