Abby's Astounding Geometry Blog!-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

The End of the Third Quarter

The end of the third quarter is finally here!  The third quarter always seems to be the longest because it’s in that “in-between” stage.  You’re over the halfway mark, but you’re not quite in the final stretch yet.  There is also a gap in the transition from winter sports to spring sports, which doesn’t help speed time up.  However, the start of the fourth and final quarter is here, and track has begun!

This week in geometry, we concluded the chapter on quadrilaterals.  We had a final test on Friday, and did a lot of review work leading up to that.  We will be starting a new unit and a new report card in class on Tuesday.  Hopefully, we will be getting back to the Scratch projects that we discussed back in January.

Article posted April 3, 2012 at 06:46 AM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles